Let's be honest

Just now, chizumgeorge said:

I think you'll find i havnt criticised the club at all! I think the away kit is horrible as do most people in polls on here and in the star, so im in the majority there. All i said was that Chansiri isnt above criticism, nobody is...... Are you his mum or his lover?

No I'm not either, are you? 

Just because you have climbed aboard the latest bandwagon doesn't make you right.  

If you owned a football club would you have your team play in a kit you don't like and do you think after spending millions you're entitled to play in a kit you do like?

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

No I'm not either, are you? 

Just because you have climbed aboard the latest bandwagon doesn't make you right.  

If you owned a football club would you have your team play in a kit you don't like and do you think after spending millions you're entitled to play in a kit you do like?

I personally would respect the views of the vast majority of my paying customers, remember without us there would be no football club! Alright then, If Chansiri decided we were playing in red next season would you swallow it or would you speak your mind? Or would you be happy as long as he kept putting his hand in his pocket?

2 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

I personally would respect the views of the vast majority of my paying customers, remember without us there would be no football club! Alright then, If Chansiri decided we were playing in red next season would you swallow it or would you speak your mind? Or would you be happy as long as he kept putting his hand in his pocket?

Do you honestly believe that? I'm not saying the club would be the same but is it not the case that owners would still be able to finance the club with or without fans now?

1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

But he hasn't done that and has said that he's not going down that road, so the question doesn't apply.  

I ask again do you think Chansiri is entitled to choose the kit of his choice?  Yes or no?

Are you his mother or lover?  

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Do you honestly believe that? I'm not saying the club would be the same but is it not the case that owners would still be able to finance the club with or without fans now?

In the premier league then probably yes, but clubs need bums on seats in the other divisions

3 minutes ago, Holmes said:

But he hasn't done that and has said that he's not going down that road, so the question doesn't apply.  

I ask again do you think Chansiri is entitled to choose the kit of his choice?  Yes or no?

Are you his mother or lover?  

But as you say , he has the right to do it. So lets say he changes his mind and were in red next season what would you do? Youre avoiding the question

6 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

But as you say , he has the right to do it. So lets say he changes his mind and were in red next season what would you do? Youre avoiding the question

But he hasn't changed his mind and if I felt that the club wasn't my club any more then I would have to accept that my custom was no longer needed and would walk away.  

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

But he hasn't changed his mind and if I felt that the club wasn't my club any more then I would have to accept that my custom was no longer needed and would walk away.  

I find it hard to believe you would walk away from your football team based on our little conversation without criticising the owner for his actions! I rest my case 

Just now, chizumgeorge said:

I find it hard to believe you would walk away from your football team based on our little conversation without criticising the owner for his actions! I rest my case 

Your case hasn't even started you will get bored before for I will.

The Chairman hasn't done anything yet which would make me walk away not even if he did change the kit to red. 

Would you walk away if he changed it to red? 

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Your case hasn't even started you will get bored before for I will.

The Chairman hasn't done anything yet which would make me walk away not even if he did change the kit to red. 

Would you walk away if he changed it to red? 

Yes i would. That would be a step too far and a betrayal of all owls fans.

11 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

Yes i would. That would be a step too far and a betrayal of all owls fans.

The problem is that it's hard to imagine that in isolation.  If you had an owner doing that he'd likely be a bell in other respects.  I probably would walk away too, no doubt first saying something cross on twitter.  But you can't really be sure where the boundary is before you get near it.  (This current owner is nowhere near it...)