Lewis McGugan

19 minutes ago, curren said:

Jose Semedo 

The Jose Semedo who's appeared in a fifth of our league games in the past two seasons?

That Jose Semedo?

Thank God he was still around and ready to be called upon when we needed him, eh?

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

1 minute ago, curren said:

So because he doesnt want to play for a tinpot side means he doesnt want to play football? i dare say 100s of players get offered the chance to go on loan but turn it down for reasons like family ...does that mean they dont want to play football?

If you're not hungry to play.

It's funny you should say only tinpot teams would be in for him.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The Jose Semedo who's appeared in a fifth of our league games in the past two season?

That Jose Semedo?

Thank God he was still around and ready to be called upon when we needed him, eh?

So LM was not around???? Please tell me where he went cause ive not a clue God forbid your guessing that he made himself unavailable

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

You said "so if he doesn't want to play for a tinpot team".

and you said he doesnt want to play football.....Rooney is not wanted at Man Utd does that mean he should go and play for anyone  or should he sit tight and wait for something that suits him or the club?

2 minutes ago, curren said:

So LM was not around???? Please tell me where he went cause ive not a clue God forbid your guessing that he made himself unavailable

Dunno about Lewis McGugan; I didn't mention him.

I was simply pointing out that your insinuation that Jose Semedo hasn't played any football for 18 months is nonsense. He's played a vital role as a reliable backup option in our squad. 20 Championship games in the last two years is about par for such a player.

and you said he doesnt want to play football.....Rooney is not wanted at Man Utd does that mean he should go and play for anyone  or should he sit tight and wait for something that suits him or the club?

Rooney has worked out he is not wanted, and is off to enjoy the last few years of his career. That's how it should be. It's called attitude. 

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Dunno about Lewis McGugan; I didn't mention him.

I was simply pointing out that your insinuation that Jose Semedo hasn't played any football for 18 months is nonsense. He's played a vital role as a reliable backup option in our squad. 20 Championship games in the last two years is about par for such a player.

Semedo stayed at the club wanting to earn his place which you applaud so why was it wrong for LM to stay at the club and want to fight for his place ?

when called upon what exactly did LM ever do wrong....the fact that CC hung him out to dry is no fault of is 

This post is called deflection my friend.

A hungry proud player would want to be off....And it's easily arranged.

Bringing Rooney into it... Honestly.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Rooney has worked out he is not wanted, and is off to enjoy the last few years of his career. That's how it should be. It's called attitude. 

everyone else worked out he wasnt wanted 12 mths ago 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

he as a family he is on stupid money because we offered him a stupid contract proud or not he is not going to give up probably 70% of his weekly wage

to please the likes of you

Semedo stayed at the club wanting to earn his place which you applaud so why was it wrong for LM to stay at the club and want to fight for his place ?

when called upon what exactly did LM ever do wrong....the fact that CC hung him out to dry is no fault of is 

It's a fact? 

Can you enlighten us then?  You seem to have knowledge which no one else has.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

so every player that fails to make the match squad week in week out up and down tbe country isnt hungry?

Just now, curren said:

he as a family he is on stupid money because we offered him a stupid contract proud or not he is not going to give up probably 70% of his weekly wage

to please the likes of you

So he's not good enough to get his money elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

It's a fact? 

Thanks

Erm CC is the manager .the manager picks the team the manager decides who trains with who the manger decides who is included in match day squads .

So LM not playing not training with the first team .LM sitting on a huge wage and doing nothing is the choice of the Manager who refuses to intergrate him ....id say thats Fact enough

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

It's a fact? 

Thanks

People have been kind and through begging and some car washing I've been doing at the lights, I've managed to put a deposit down on a kebab house on London road. 

Cancel the bus Holmes.