If we sign a top quality defender would you keep Sasso?

Loovens needs to be 3rd choice next season, Lees second - which means our main outlay needs to be a CB

After Sasso has left that leaves at least one more CD to sign, I would prefer 2 more - 3 in total.

That is unless we improve in midfield and Hutchinson drops back into defence permanently, which I can't see happening - he always has a knack of being our best in midfield when we need bite - he bites.

19 hours ago, salmonbones said:

Loovens needs to be 3rd choice next season, Lees second - which means our main outlay needs to be a CB

After Sasso has left that leaves at least one more CD to sign, I would prefer 2 more - 3 in total.

That is unless we improve in midfield and Hutchinson drops back into defence permanently, which I can't see happening - he always has a knack of being our best in midfield when we need bite - he bites.

I would be comfortable with Hutchinson adding to our centre back options, but yes we still need a left sided option to replace Loovens. Pretty certain we could pick up quality midfielder to take Hutchinson's current role in the side. Most top flight clubs have a plethora of tall athletic ball winners, most of whom can play a bit. Should be easy enough to tempt one here on loan