Wolfmanjack

2 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just like to pass on my deeping Sympathy to Wolfmanjack's family on hearing the sad news only yesterday.Myself and Wolfman never saw eye to eye on quite a few issues,but his 50 years + of watching his beloved Owls gets my respect.Wolfman RIP.

We're all one big family and like all families occasionally have our disagreements, but deep down we all want the best for Wednesday.

Just now, Utah Owl said:

We're all one big family and like all families occasionally have our disagreements, but deep down we all want the best for Wednesday.

Football wouldn't be the same if we'd didn't have the odd disagreement every now and then tbf.:columbo:

On 4/8/2017 at 13:38, DJMortimer said:

I crossed swords with Wolfmanjack many times down the years, especially in the Dave Allen era. Although he came across as something of a curmudgeon (not all that different from me really :wacko:), I still had plenty of respect for his experience and eloquence. Learning of this was genuinely depressing.

Best wishes to all those affected by this sad news.

Theres nowt wrong with having disagreements on here DJ..It all adds to the soup, when its taken too far it gets a bit pathetic, when its taken to heart it gets ridiculous....

I had several disagreements with Jack, regarding football...but a fair few agreements on other stuff...We simply agree to disagree, no harm in it