Wolfmanjack

Just wanted to pass on the very sad news I learned today that a good friend of mine and long-term regular poster on Owlstalk Wolfmanjack sadly passed away this morning.

I'd known Jeremy for sometime having worked with him for around 8 years. He was kind, generous, and extremely funny and witty and he would often make me laugh, especially during the frequent banter we had with fellow Owls, Blades, Millers and Tykes at work. He was also a passionate Wednesday fan who would often tell me about one of his all time favourite players, Bronco Layne.

I'll miss my friend, our constant Wednesday related texts and coming onto Owlstalk and having a good laugh at his posts.

Rest in Peace Jeremy, aka Wolfmanjack.

WAWAW.

Guest Deleted member

I'm really very sorry to hear that.

We often disagreed on things but he was always very respectful, and knew my Grandad from Supporters Club days

Please pass on my thoughts to his family. 

Guest mrbluesky
11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Just wanted to pass on the very sad news I learned today that a good friend of mine and long-term regular poster on Owlstalk Wolfmanjack sadly passed away this morning.

I'd known Jeremy for sometime having worked with him for around 8 years. He was kind, generous, and extremely funny and witty and he would often make me laugh, especially during the frequent banter we had with fellow Owls, Blades, Millers and Tykes at work. He was also a passionate Wednesday fan who would often tell me about one of his all time favourite players, Bronco Layne.

I'll miss my friend, our constant Wednesday related texts and coming onto Owlstalk and having a good laugh at his posts.

Rest in Peace Jeremy, aka Wolfmanjack.

WAWAW.

Christ sad news,he rubbed a few up the wrong way but who doesn`t, found him a decent enough chap,RIP Jeremy :(