Wolfmanjack

8 hours ago, yunga_swfc said:

found him very funny tbh & the fact he wound people up is why I always enjoyed reading his posts, I'm sure he had a smile on his face whilst doing so,  top man! 

RIP Jeremy WAWAW

You got it spot on , Jeremy had a wicked sense of humour and I think he almost enjoyed his disagreements with me on players , particularly big Dave.I will miss his company and his text during games we weren't at. I almost expected a text of gerrrrrrr in ,the other night against Rotherham .

I crossed swords with Wolfmanjack many times down the years, especially in the Dave Allen era. Although he came across as something of a curmudgeon (not all that different from me really :wacko:), I still had plenty of respect for his experience and eloquence. Learning of this was genuinely depressing.

Best wishes to all those affected by this sad news.

We can dedicate that win to you Wolfman.

I know you'd have said Newcastle were the netter side, Shelvey was head and shoulders above everyone, we were lucky with our headed goals and Westwood cost us a goal. But we won. Up to the Owls

12 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

I crossed swords with Wolfmanjack many times down the years, especially in the Dave Allen era. Although he came across as something of a curmudgeon (not all that different from me really :wacko:), I still had plenty of respect for his experience and eloquence. Learning of this was genuinely depressing.

Best wishes to all those affected by this sad news.

Haven't seen you post for an age DJ. Hope you are keeping well and a shame that it has to be such sad news to see you post.

Edited by themaskedowl

Just like to pass on my deeping Sympathy to Wolfmanjack's family on hearing the sad news only yesterday.Myself and Wolfman never saw eye to eye on quite a few issues,but his 50 years + of watching his beloved Owls gets my respect.Wolfman RIP.