Gutted so FF :/ - but fans should be ashamed of comments

Wishing him diseases and injury is surely something anyone with more than one brain cell just wouldn't do, but as with all clubs we have to accept that we have fellow fans who think that's acceptable and out of a misdirected loyalty to the club vent their anger is a frankly bizarre way.

As a few people have said, I do think we need to be careful what we wish for, I am one of those fans who genuinely think FF is one of the main ingredients to us getting promotion.

It's totally unacceptable he refused to play and should be punished but would those fans wishing him harm feel the same come the end of the season if he did stay and made the difference?

I would guess some of the fans who hope he breaks something would be then walking around with FF T shirts on.

Listening to Carlos yesterday, a bit of stick on social media should be the least of FF's worries.

He's very clearly upset and infuriated the manager by refusing to play. Carlos was refreshingly clear about the situation before the game and made very thinly veiled comments about ethics and passion for SWFC on social media himself afterwards. I thought Bannan seemed noticeably short on patience for it all in his interview as well. 

He's burnt some serious bridges here and I don't buy some of the sob stories that are doing the rounds regarding agents or forcing new contracts without wanting to actually leave. He's a grown ass man and nobody here or at the club needs to make excuses for him or his behaviour - which is some of the most childish and downright insulting we've had from a representative of our fine club. 

For me, If he signs a new contract then he starts the next game on the bench and possibly gets a run out in the last 15 if we are chasing. Starts at zero and has to work his way back into the team. Team for me in the next 2 games would be the same as against Norwich but with Fletcher in for Joao (subject to those stitches), so he needs to work at it the same as everyone else.

If it's not Derby or Geordie related he has spat the dummy out on the back of Tom Lees getting a new deal.

All FF had to do was keep producing and the money follows class, he just had to be patient. The worst thing he could have done other than down tools was to send his agent in to do his bidding. He's a Latin temperament so I'm sure a little forgiveness can be asked and received on both sides.