Begging for an ID with 10 points on it.

Guest Hodgy

I'm also in need of an ID (and postcode) with 20 or 10 points on. All our tickets been ordered through my ID so my little lad has no points and is desperate to go with me. Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as everyone above I need an Id with a few points willing to make a donation to someone's favourite charity for any points

If I can't get another ticket I will have one that I will be willing to let someone have who's really strugling

Ive got a spare number with 10 points on it if anyone is still looking!  I only have it from the semi final first leg as i was ordering tickets for some of my mates who are members but couldn't click on one of their names as the system kept crashing so just ordered one under my name!  I didn't even realise it had generated another ID number until this morning!

If anyone wants it let me know and I will get the number and postcode to you!

Very confused by this ID lark. Is my ID number the same as my customer reference number? Am trying for ticket tomorrow afternoon with my mighty 10 priority points, but no one at the club will answer the phone to tell me if I have the right number or not. Any help/advice would be welcome please. And yes I am a part timer, but living in Cornwall is my excuse!