Bbc article

Great player but we got Fernando for 3 Million who has scored 10 Goals and assisted 3 (or more?) in only 18 appearances, of which some weren't where he started or played a full game! He has more goals than Rhodes in less starts and appearances!

Edited by ohgoditsjames

I have also heard something along these lines from a reputable source involved with local football journalism, so maybe it could happen..

Also heard from the same person that Joao to Everton is a certainty in Jan.

Honestly can't see Joao going to a prem club this year. He's no where near ready and recent performances make you wonder if he'll be as great as people make out.

I think he'll play in the premier league one day but atm Everton is far too big a club for him.Would be a big gamble to pay the money we would want to let him go.

i did hear that a deal was struck for Rhodes last transfer window, but due to the restrictions Blackburn were under at the time it was put on hold until January. Now, this was told to me by a person close to the club, who I have known for a number of years. I have no reason to doubt what he told me, and I haven't brought it up before, however I did post earlier on another thread that Rhodes' body language when he got subbed the other day was telling.

Personally, I believe he would be an excellent addition. However, as many others have posted, we will see what happens shortly.

Seeing is believing, init

Great player but we got Fernando for 3 Million who has scored 10 Goals and assisted 3 (or more?) in only 18 appearances, of which some weren't where he started or played a full game! He has more goals than Rhodes in less starts and appearances!

Yeah but we're not talking Rhodes instead of FF. Imagine both of them together. One running teams ragged the other the cool assassin!