Episode 6 UP NOW!

This Week…….

Eddie makes his TV debut

James puts his hand up a cow?

Victoria is giving out hugs

Lord H loves sniffing wax

And we bring you all the rest of the news from the Sheffield Wednesday camp including the Burnley and Bolton games.Remembering Wednesday legend Ron Springett , and a look forward to Fulham.

Youtube - https://t.co/FnhYaFC87y

iTunes - http://t.co/1GwKl7RgQh

Mixcloud - http://t.co/RLG0bTlYQs

WAWAW UTO

Good range of smells. Interesting to hear some of the older smells such as cigars.

Oddly, Nick Miller from ESPN did a piece about it this week too

"For my @F365 column this week, I wrote about the smells of football. Horse dung, onions, urinal cakes http://t.co/3K7ICh4Aao "

Easily the strangest thing we've nattered about. Fun though. Thanks again 👍🏼

Definitely significant especially as a kid. I think everyone associates smells and memories and isn't a large amount of your attraction to the other half based on scent? lol

Something must have been attractive to do with alcohol, pies and cheap aftershave because it sure wasn't the football when I first started going in the Yorath era.

Listen every week on YouTube and now become part of my build up to Saturday.

Nice to hear you young'uns talking about Ron. It would have been good if you could have had an older fan who actually saw him play to contribute.

Football smells? When I started going early 60s it was *** smoke and bovril mainly. I'm sure if you were at the front you could actually smell grass and linament. Definitely cigars around Christmas.

Keep up the good work.

Nice to hear you young'uns talking about Ron. It would have been good if you could have had an older fan who actually saw him play to contribute.

Football smells? When I started going early 60s it was *** smoke and bovril mainly. I'm sure if you were at the front you could actually smell grass and linament. Definitely cigars around Christmas.

Keep up the good work.

Haha. It won't let you put the abbreviated old fashioned version of cigarette in case it offends. Hilarious.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers mate. Tried to get a "wise old owl" but none of them could work Skype. We'll have to put a post on here next time.

And I've not been called a young en for a long time so thanks for that too👍🏼

Definitely significant especially as a kid. I think everyone associates smells and memories and isn't a large amount of your attraction to the other half based on scent? lol

Something must have been attractive to do with alcohol, pies and cheap aftershave because it sure wasn't the football when I first started going in the Yorath era.

Definitely how I snagged the Mrs 😂😂👍🏼

Surprised Eddie didn't buy 'add space' to sell the missus car lol

..oh and smells...wet wool, woodbines and beer breath were all really comforting as a boy when you were being looked after by the owd blokes in't family..and the inside of the programme when you opened it ..that new print and paper smell...nothing like it and very different when it went glossy. Always liked to compare other teams programmes smells...Barnsley's were very 'print ink' ladened 

Edited by Freshfish

Surprised Eddie didn't buy 'add space' to sell the missus car lol

..oh and smells...wet wool, woodbines and beer breath were all really comforting as a boy when you were being looked after by the owd blokes in't family..and the inside of the programme when you opened it ..that new print and paper smell...nothing like it and very different when it went glossy. Always liked to compare other teams programmes smells...Barnsley's were very 'print ink' ladened

Ha!!!

Definitely having "Program Sniffer" on the back of my shirt next year

Edited by Wednesday Week