Did we use to have playstations and a McDonalds in the south stand?

Guest trusty_left_peg

They did. I went in there once I remember as a kid, we lost 4-1 against Chelsea if I remember rightly (just before Christmas '97)? Preferred the lower down seats so never went in again.

I remember it being called the McDonalds Family Stand in the late 90s.  I can't remember if they actually served McDonalds food in there though.

They definitely had PS1's up there.  In fact I think they still had the same PS1's up there last season.

Hopefully Mr Chansiri will push the boat out and get some PS2's up there this season.

I remember it being called the McDonalds Family Stand in the late 90s. I can't remember if they actually served McDonalds food in there though.

They definitely had PS1's up there. In fact I think they still had the same PS1's up there last season.

Hopefully Mr Chansiri will push the boat out and get some PS2's up there this season.

PS1's lol Give me strength.

Guest trusty_left_peg

I remember it being called the McDonalds Family Stand in the late 90s.  I can't remember if they actually served McDonalds food in there though.

They definitely had PS1's up there.  In fact I think they still had the same PS1's up there last season.

PS1's had Actua Soccer when I went there if I remember rightly. What a game.

First game I ever had on the playstation... Wim jonk was in the starting 11 for holland lol

academy coach for psv now i believe lol

deffo had playstations up there & had something McDonald's related too. had a season ticket up there as a kid for about 3 years.