Video-Sheffield Wednesday F C preseason called preseason for a reason.

Did they gel then punky? Losing 4-2 to Scunthorpe is not really gelling very well!

I did go and the defence looked very poor I will admit that but with how people are jumping of the deep end about it is a joke they games for fitness and working on new ideas that they worked on in training. One of the things I do like tho that CC has said it was poor he admitted that. Just makes you wounder a little bit how much gray was the key to our defence in training. But at the end day the games that count is the 8 of aug 

Pre-seasons about building confidence, how can getting hammered by scunny help this 

Ahhhhh, the great misconception about Pre Season!!!

Pre Season is about building fitness, and getting the players as near to match fit as possible for the start of the new season.

Our most successful seasons since dropping out of the premier league have seen us be absolutely poo poo in pre season.

Pre Season is about building fitness, and getting the players as near to match fit as possible for the start of the new season.

Our most successful seasons since dropping out of the premier league have seen us be absolutely poo poo in pre season.

This 

So Scunthorpe are twice as fit. Awesome. looking forward to the season now pal.