Priority Points

Just logged on my account to see if this years season ticket had been added to my points tally and noticed it says only last years is on. But it says purchase date 21/05/2015.

Isn't the points systems a 2 year thing?

It has all my last years away games and season ticket. But surely it should have my last year and this years season ticket should it not?

Anyone else's say the same?

post-23291-0-82780800-1434535105_thumb.j

Edited by AgileBeastt

Mine only has this years season ticket on it, didnt have one last year, but they have wiped all the home games I went to last season off my account (dont know if they ever carried forward)

When did you order, mine was phase 1

Edited by TK-Owl

6 away games all season in league you should be ashamed 

8 you mean. :)

oh in league ahh. 

i got a ticket for rotherham and norwich through my mate so he got the points not me  :duntmatter:

Edited by AgileBeastt

Although the scheme is sold as a two year system, I believe that it is not a 2 year rolling total, but best described as this seasons points so far (I.e. 2015-16) plus last season (2014-15). All 2013-14 points have, therefore, been deleted.

It looks like they have done some fiddling about online and the purchase dates have reset.

Last seasons ST is on, but with 21/5/15. This seasons (bought in March) isn't.

My points history looks very similar to the OP.

Exactly the same with me. Need to go and collect my ST so might ask about that while I'm at the shop.