Roeder..info please

I'm not going to heap abuse on the bloke...but theres f.ook all wrong with questioning his credentials..especially in a job he hasn't done before..anyone would be stupid not to.

So the committee of 3 dwindles to 1...nobody concerned about that?...Pearson left cos "he's a Leeds fan"...Gray left...???..Well no-one really knows, we all presumed the committee of 1 and Chansiri had lined up another manager...

Seems not at the minute...So why would you let Gray go?...albeit not an exponent of attacking football last season, but at least a safe pair of hands, that knew the players...The players we actually look like starting with, unless the fast dwindlin' committee pull their respective less fingers than they had outta their backsides..

Folk on here, blithely sayin' it will "be reight , "..form their opinions on what exactly?..Cos it isn't previous experience is it...cos if you go on that...its looking like the usual bloody train wreck in my opinion...admittedly Chansiri said he "Knew little about football"...but I didn't expect him to be proving it so quickly...That at least is a breath of fresh air..A chairman tellin' it like it is

I'm not going to heap abuse on the bloke...but theres f.ook all wrong with questioning his credentials..especially in a job he hasn't done before..anyone would be stupid not to.

So the committee of 3 dwindles to 1...nobody concerned about that?...Pearson left cos "he's a Leeds fan"...Gray left...???..Well no-one really knows, we all presumed the committee of 1 and Chansiri had lined up another manager...

Seems not at the minute...So why would you let Gray go?...albeit not an exponent of attacking football last season, but at least a safe pair of hands, that knew the players...The players we actually look like starting with, unless the fast dwindlin' committee pull their respective less fingers than they had outta their backsides..

Folk on here, blithely sayin' it will "be reight , "..form their opinions on what exactly?..Cos it isn't previous experience is it...cos if you go on that...its looking like the usual bloody train wreck in my opinion...admittedly Chansiri said he "Knew little about football"...but I didn't expect him to be proving it so quickly...That at least is a breath of fresh air..A chairman tellin' it like it is

In agree with this, feeling very similar.

Just can't be bothered to express it on here because you just become a victim of abuse by people who believe money is everything.

Victim of abuse?....its the interweb...post what you think mate....

I agree with that even though I generally have a different view from you.

However I do have a problem with those who post as though they know it as fact or because someone said it on twitter and not just a theory or opinion .

I agree with that even though I generally have a different view from you.

However I do have a problem with those who post as though they know it as fact or because someone said it on twitter and not just a theory or opinion .

Not really a "problem" though is it...its more a minor annoyance.........

Andy...part of the TUF group involved at Reading have been directors at Man City...do you honestly think he's not getting any advice from them ? It's easy to think he knows nothing but in reality their family are involved in football at the highest echelons...it may be just some zenophobia from an insular fan base...but people like this don't do £40M on a whim...I know you are pissed off about the prices but... I want the club to move away from the flipping old boys club that hamstrung us for years...we deserve to belong to the elite and if DC gets us there I don't give a fv ck how we do it

Andy...part of the TUF group involved at Reading have been directors at Man City...do you honestly think he's not getting any advice from them ? It's easy to think he knows nothing but in reality their family are involved in football at the highest echelons...it may be just some zenophobia from an insular fan base...but people like this don't do £40M on a whim...I know you are pissed off about the prices but... I want the club to move away from the ******* old boys club that hamstrung us for years...we deserve to belong to the elite and if DC gets us there I don't give a fv ck how we do it

Nah..Dave...I'd take pol pot over Allen...and lets be honest...What exactly is £40 millioin in football these days...Clubs are buying players for the amount...TUF bought a club...

If it was xenophobia Mandaric would have had more problems mate...Wouldn't he....?

I'm not upset about my season ticket price mate  Â£15 is fair enough....Phase 2..yea..I think thats an insult to fans who have followed the club for years and are now disenfranchised by such a hike....Chansiris "I know little of footballl" doesn't wash with that...I'm sure he's well up on finance...

I actually do give a flyer how we do it Davey...cos if we rerach the Prem and I can't afford to go...I'd sooner watch 'em in league 1 than not be able to watch 'em at all

Edited by asteener1867

Who ever IS giving him advice is giving poor advice. Roeder is in the firing line because of his poor record in football. If it's not him. what IS he doing? Time will show if it's genius or lunacy. Thing us with a new coach nobody wanted how long before fans turn..... After First game for some of we loose. Not that I think that would be at all fair though. Tough gig for CC.

Who ever IS giving him advice is giving poor advice. Roeder is in the firing line because of his poor record in football. If it's not him. what IS he doing? Time will show if it's genius or lunacy. Thing us with a new coach nobody wanted how long before fans turn..... After First game for some of we loose. Not that I think that would be at all fair though. Tough gig for CC.

Tell me about his poor record please.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

Nah..Dave...I'd take pol pot over Allen...and lets be honest...What exactly is £40 millioin in football these days...Clubs are buying players for the amount...TUF bought a club...

If it was xenophobia Mandaric would have had more problems mate...Wouldn't he....?

I'm not upset about my season ticket price mate  Â£15 is fair enough....Phase 2..yea..I think thats an insult to fans who have followed the club for years and are now disenfranchised by such a hike....Chansiris "I know little of footballl" doesn't wash with that...I'm sure he's well up on finance...

I actually do give a flyer how we do it Davey...cos if we rerach the Prem and I can't afford to go...I'd sooner watch 'em in league 1 than not be able to watch 'em at all

I'll be in the same boat mate...£75 to watch us at the Emirates FFS...but by then we'll be able to buy a season ticket online to watch all our away games....we have to move on cos' the way we've been run for the last twenty years has been dire...and I want my grand kids and nephews have a team to support in the Prem otherwise we'll have no Owls in the family...I know you're just as fanatical ( fan ) as me and want us to do well..if we copy what has been done we'll get the same results Brave New World

I'll be in the same boat mate...£75 to watch us at the Emirates FFS...but by then we'll be able to buy a season ticket online to watch all our away games....we have to move on cos' the way we've been run for the last twenty years has been dire...and I want my grand kids and nephews have a team to support in the Prem otherwise we'll have no Owls in the family...I know you're just as fanatical ( fan ) as me and want us to do well..if we copy what has been done we'll get the same results Brave New World

Just like the good old days then Davey lol....I expect football to come back to us before that mate 

OK.... Why don't you tell me about his good record. While your at it, why he was a good choice with no experience in his current position to be on the committee as a Direct or of football ?

I never said he had a good or bad record, until last week I 'd never heard of him.

It was you who said he had a bad record.

I was just hoping you could enlighten me, obviously you can't and your just following the lynch mob shouting hang him.