Michail Antonio NFFC Player Of The Season 2014-15

Yet most on here want Nuhiu publicly executed for Saturday's miss

Fans love scapegoats it was Buxton at first then Leon Clarke then O'Conner then Potter then Llera and now cos he missed a sitter its the perfect excuse for player bashing bit sad if you ask me i couldn't boo a wednesday player

Think he needed the move regardless of whether the club instigated it or not.

He's probably benefited from having that extra bit of quality that Forest, despite a poor season, do possess.

Here it often felt like a case of giving it to Antonio and see what he can do...which I suppose is testament to the quality he does possess.

We move on anyway and so has he.

Edited by SiJ

If we had no intention of replacing Antonio, we should have offered JJ another years contract. You can't tell me that bringing him on for the last 20 minutes wouldn't have livened affairs up a tad, and won us a few more points. JJ was frustrating, but he was effective, and utilised in the right way would still be an asset.

If we had no intention of replacing Antonio, we should have offered JJ another years contract. You can't tell me that bringing him on for the last 20 minutes wouldn't have livened affairs up a tad, and won us a few more points. JJ was frustrating, but he was effective, and utilised in the right way would still be an asset.

yep I agree with that.  Letting both go didn't help us one bit.

Antonio helped get us over the line with promotion out of league 1. He also pretty much helped keep us up in our first season in the Championship.  

I will always remember him for that.  

Antonio will play in the Premiership one day.  

How is old Antonio now?

Just turned 25 apparently. 

Could he play in the Premier League?

You see players like Puncheon, Bolaise, Zaha etc tearing it up for Palace and you do wonder. 

Not sure that he'll make it with Forest tbh. 

That club is a mess.