Vermijl

Guest s6 owls fan

i think RB is one area we dont need to consider in the summer.

on today's showing vermijl is more than capable and palmer is a strong back-up.

Surprising how very often new players who start slowly become excellent servants in the long run. I have a hunch that Vermijl might be one of these.

Surprising how very often new players who start slowly become excellent servants in the long run. I have a hunch that Vermijl might be one of these.

exactly.

also dont think you get 6 years at man utd if you're shybo.

Think he's a good left back at this level Mattock. Id offer him a new deal. Did well today. I do agree tho I think there told to hold back and not attack.

Vermijl is a good right back and will be playing there for us until imo someone better buys him I think he will play for Belgium.

Palmer is a league too high and not a RB. Helan I like but he isn't a footballer. Tries hard and would give Usain Bolt a run but very poor footballer. Has a nice step over tho

covered at full back, weve been good this season defensively from the start, and the options weve added have been decent,

RB is covered to the point Buxton will leave this summer due to 2 others being in front of him.

Mattock is solid enough, Helan can have great games in there and it is Dielna's best position.

not trying to make excuses but i think we will see the best of Dielna and Vermijl as full backs once they're playing on a proper surface. can just see these 2 rampaging forward.

I think Palmer is really going to struggle to get back in at right back , Vermijl looked assured today and his delivery into the box at times was better than anything we've seen from Palmer all season

I think we might see Dielna and Vermijl as first choice full backs, Mattock doesn't cut it for me

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Mattock is nowhere near good enough. I prefer Dielna in that position. He can go for me. As for Vermijl, he is starting to look like a decent player. Palmer will be sat in the stands next season me thinks.