Thoughts on the new chairman

Unlike MM, who did save us but was always going to sell sooner rather that later and spend as little as possible, I think this guy is genuine and will invest to get us into the Premier, because he knows we have a large fan base and that means money. He is a business man and will surely know that to stay in the Championship for any length of time will cost him in the long run.

Even speaking Thai he says "Sheffield Wednesday" like a local!

The same can't be said for his pronunciatiion of "Stuart Gray" though so I'm pleased we aren't "Blackbun Oves"

Other than that - he's on his way to legend status for finally seeing us debt free and I'm wildly optimistic his tenure will be very successful.

If you watch the video that Neil posted up in here http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/224305-milans-gone-heres-what-he-had-to-say/ there is a little clip of the Chansiri family posing for the cameras. There were lots of smiles so the one still picture that we have seen was badly timed and dispels the belief that 'they didn't smile on any photo's so I thought they were nervous'.

Why not post one of the smiley pictures?