FA CUP DRAW - MANCHESTER CITY AWAY !

terrible draw, not man city again. 

I think we should just send our reserve team out for this one. 

Would be unfair on those paying their money to go and watch.

I say pick our best recognised 11. We ballsed up our first shot at this 'giant killing', let's not ruin the second shot.

I'm not saying I expect us to win. Just no roll the roger over in the second half (granted the red card did nothing for us)

I hope I get tickets stood where I was last time. Left hand side of the goal right next to the away fans.

I want to see if the horrible little scrotes I was arguing with are there. They were claiming that they were there when City were poo poo after all.

Entertained me throughout the match, even if the football didn't.

Can't wait for those stewards on the way in to treat me like a second rate citizen as well :|

Would be unfair on those paying their money to go and watch.

I say pick our best recognised 11. We ballsed up our first shot at this 'giant killing', let's not ruin the second shot.

I'm not saying I expect us to win. Just no roll the roger over in the second half (granted the red card did nothing for us)

yeah I agree, we are not really going to go on a cup run this year.

1 in 63, because we can't draw ourselves. Plus the League Cup game was a 1 in 31 chance.

He'll see you at the back.

Indeed sir. But before any balls are drawn isn't there a (1 in 64) x (1 in 63) chance with 64 balls?

In which case I was nearly right   :rolleyes: !

If you were to say what are the chances of drawing Man City twice next year for example you would have to say.

(1 in 64) x (1 in 63) x (1 in 32) x (1 in 31)

...or not?? 

interesting point though

...er... I think

Edited by Davidioso