It's time for the chairman to step up

Guest JonTheOwl66

Asteener tries making out he's intelligent.

Comes into a thread about Milan spending on players and not resting on our laurels and argues against every suggestion.

Says he's not a clapper but seems happy to accept us as we are rather than add quality.

Bafflin.

Fedor..think you'll find a thread from weeks ago when I said Milan had an opportunity...

We have to accept what we are at the minute...thats more or less a simple fact mate...

True' it's a religion !

And the Mighty one will choose how's best for us to get to the promised land (and how to fill the pews (or not)), for he is the one with the all powerful cash, whether he chooseth to use it is up to him for he moves in mysterious ways...

For after he was knocked back by Warnock then tony stewart after wanting evans he couldnt believe his luck to have a coach in the club who actually swam the channel for us last season getting out of seven shades of sh*t so gave him the job as 'Coach'  (or should that be Grayt?) Messiah to leadeth us...

But let us not forget that he who have giveth can also taketh it away..

Here ends todays sermon...

just a tad bit of a change 

Fedor..think you'll find a thread from weeks ago when I said Milan had an opportunity...

We have to accept what we are at the minute...thats more or less a simple fact mate...

Why do we have to accept it?

Strike while the irons hot.

Why do we have to accept it?

Strike while the irons hot.

We have to accept it cos its not up to us mate...

I agree with the advice that the O.P gave....

and I agree with spending the cash now...

What I don't agree with is changing what we have at the minute..with summatt else..we have at the minute...

just a tad bit of a change

You May have a point re The Fat Man and what a let off for us that was (we should all thank someone or something for that not so small mercy) however please don't try to kid anyone that Warnock turned us down (unless you really are a PIG), it was the unrest within the Wednesday "parishioners" that caused Milan to pull out, and being the "old fashioned" gentleman he is allowed Colin to save face...

Remember, you make your own luck in this world... Or just bleat and blame others....

You May have a point re The Fat Man and what a let off for us that was (we should all thank someone or something for that not so small mercy) however please don't try to kid anyone that Warnock turned us down (unless you really are a PIG), it was the unrest within the Wednesday "parishioners" that caused Milan to pull out, and being the "old fashioned" gentleman he is allowed Colin to save face...

Remember, you make your own luck in this world... Or just bleat and blame others....

Will ignore the pathetic pig jibe you obviously don't know me

Not privy to who turned down who, it'll come out in the wash, he was however ready to talk to Colin the situation was that desperate

Jabba would cost too much or we'd have him doing a latter day Danny Williams on us

So to coin your phrase please don't try and kid anyone that gray is here by mm's design and not a result of his failure to get anyone else Gray's tremendous achievement that saved us from relegation and mm a fair few quid

Guest JonTheOwl66

We have to accept it cos its not up to us mate...

I agree with the advice that the O.P gave....

and I agree with spending the cash now...

What I don't agree with is changing what we have at the minute..with summatt else..we have at the minute...

Don't see how anyone can disagree with what I said.

Don't see how anyone can disagree with what I said.

lol what a wee pipe,

Oh wait you have blocked me haven't you, never mind you can always read this under one of your other log in names!!

I'm not, never have been, nor ever will be your 'mate'

Glad we have cleared that up, point out were I have said I wished you had aids have you have previously alluded to in other threads and where I have said i'm over 50, and I will gadly oblidge.

Thought you were blocking me? Oh wait you said a month ago or so only kids block people, or something to the tune of.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm not, never have been, nor ever will be your 'mate'

Glad we have cleared that up, point out were I have said I wished you had aids have you have previously alluded to in other threads and where I have said i'm over 50, and I will gadly oblidge.

Thought you were blocking me? Oh wait you said a month ago or so only kids block people, or something to the tune of.

What is your bizarre obsession with starting petty arguments with me? You're an absolute oddball mate - and that's saying something considering the track record on here.

I've never once claimed you said 'I wish you had aids' - so don't make things up and stop making yourself more important than you actually are. Not all of my posts - in fact practically none - are aimed at you. The person in question who said that was Salmonbones. 

I have blocked you. But sadly the ignore function on here is pretty dreadful. Now don't post at me again, don't read any of my posts.. Just stop stalking me and sort your life out. It's frightening how many times you've viewed my profile. 

roger off and stop ruining the thread.

not sure what's going off on this board over the last few months with the personal stuff

is it that we are doing so well some of you (with pent up keyboard warriorness) just to have a row with each other?

anyways it's boring and is spoiling almost every other thread

Guest JonTheOwl66

not sure what's going off on this board over the last few months with the personal stuff

is it that we are doing so well some of you (with pent up keyboard warriorness) just to have a row with each other?

anyways it's boring and is spoiling almost every other thread

I'm going to sound incredibly self-important here but I've got this group of people who follow all my posts and either neg me or abuse me at every opportunity.

Even I agree it's getting tiresome now. 

I'm going to sound incredibly self-important here but I've got this group of people who follow all my posts and either neg me or abuse me at every opportunity.

Even I agree it's getting tiresome now. 

that's one way of describing it

for me the OP is supposed to be the subject, not cheap and sometimes bizarre shots at board 'personalities'

exactly the type of player we need, then send out Madine.

Still need a CM and wide midfielder though as well.

I really think that this is the best opportunity MM is gonna get with SWFC to get us up this season, hope he sees it too, even if we need to sacrifice the likes of Madine, Kirkland etc along with deadwood like McCabe, Corry etc to bring in the extra quality we are short of. S