Turf Moor - younger ones at away games

Morning all,

I know I already asked last night but it was at around half 12 when not many are logged in.

Has anyone taken younger ones to away games before? I was thinking about taking my brother who's a season ticket holder to his first away game and prices as they are at Burnley this game may well be it.

I've been to turf moor before and it was a pretty okay away day, only trouble I saw was Wednesday fighting Wednesday in the away end queue.

Should I envisage any problems? Ie being able to see the game for example due to standing and stuff. And would the club be able to place me in a 'family spot' if there is such a thing. I've never real had to check on this stuff before.

He's been bugging me for an away game for about a year now and he makes a convincing argument of why he should be allowed to go lol lol

Thanks in advance.

Don't wear colours, go about your business, and you should be ok.

Thanks owlsman, I'm more worried about the poor lad not being able to see than the naughtiness.

Every away game I've been to it been standing whole 90 minutes.

How old is your brother?

I've taken my 5 year old to a couple of away games, obviously people tend to stand but if they stand on the seats kids can still see.

Avoid Wednesday gear and you should be absolutely fine.

He's 6 and yeah that's a good point mate thanks.

Decent, very old fashioned ground for the most part Burnley, good for young kids to see as there's not many left

Stand on a nice wooden seat and he'll have a decent enough view, also it's a league cup game, there'll be hardly anybody there so wouldn't worry about any riots too much, he'll be reyt