So owls on the park day

Guest owl from retford

Guest owl from retford

Many of us attend to either buy/sample the new kit and meet new players and to have a fun day out but with all the uncertinty looks unlikely we will have either. I am undecided on going or not is it pretty pointless meeting the same players i've already met ? Dont get me wrong i have attended and enjoyed the last two years but now having a baby it becomes a more expensive day out maybe something will happen this next week but for me its all getting a little bit silly now we play are first pre-season game the day before with pretty much half a squad like most just want answer's now

Isn't meeting the players incredibly pointless anyway

Maybe not for little kids of course, but adults, what's the point?

i was just going to post the exact same thing.

Why the bleeding hell would you wanna meet a bloke that kicks a ball about for a living.

It's a kids occasion.

Guest owl from retford

Point being on meeting players yes it is for the kids but half of us cant get near due to cue jumpers waited 3 hours once and did'nt get near

What is cottageing?

Is it the process of making cheese?

Owls in the park with a cultural edge this year, I like it

The cottaging I'm referring to is when men like myself anonymously meet for some buggery in public lavatories. It's one of my main hobbies over the summer months.

The cottaging I'm referring to is when men like myself anonymously meet for some buggery in public lavatories. It's one of my main hobbies over the summer months.

can you shave this year, bit bushy last year

This thread is HILARIOUS

lol

You have to admit it will need a bit of a boost this year especially if the 4 don't sign.No new kit no new signings and 4 undecided wont get em flocking.