Lineup vs Charlton & Score Predictions

why are people predicting that Taylor McKenzie will get a start? There's nothing to suggest he's even near ready.

I think it's if it came down to McKenzie or Llera for a starting place, If Loovens is fit then I don't think it would consider it.

Guest wilyfox

I think it's if it came down to McKenzie or Llera for a starting place, If Loovens is fit then I don't think it would consider it.

even so, is the lad creating waves for the U21s & good enough to dislodge a senior pro? I'm all for giving youth a go - but they have to be ready first. It's no good chucking out lambs to the slaughter. Atleast Stobbs is getting rave reviews; which is why i'd have him on the bench instead of JJ.

Kirkland/Martinez

Buxton/Palmer      McKenzie      Onyewu   Mattock

Maguire      Lee       Palmer/McCabe    Antonio/Stobbs

Lavery        Nuhiu

So, if we're to keep Martinez next season and if kirkland is unlikely to sign he could be worth a shout.

I'd ideally go buxton at the back to some support next to McKenzie who I'd start in place of Llera just to get some first team experience ready for next year.

If buxton is out, Palmer moves to right back with McCabe potentially coming back from loan with a bit of form... if not it'd have to be coke with hutch being out.

Antonio may need a rest to avoid injuries, so I'd probably bring young stobbs in for a substitue appearance at some point in the match if we're comfortable.

Lavery up top with Nuhiu to try and get a partnership going between them.

It'd be good to finish the last few matches with all our own players in the squad

2-1 win: Onyewu and Lee for us

Why is Kirkland unlikely to sign?  All last season the people in know said he would be leaving at Christmas, that came to nothing.  What do you base your prediction on?