Mark Proctor: Sheffield Wednesday LEGEND

Mighta been mate...slow looping header...took 20 minutes to go in...

I think that was Everton on new year's day. He scored with a header. He was falling backwards when he headed it.

I always quite liked Mark Proctor.

He was better than Alan Harper. The original crab.

No worldbeater for sure , but ignore the sarcasm cause he was a pretty steady player for us in his short time with us , i think he scored in Big Rons first game as manager , and was one of our better players in that tense winner takes all game against Middlesborough.

He was certainly a cut above some of the tripe Eustace had been picking Darren Wood , Tony Galvin , Tony Gregory etc

Edited by sheriwozgod

Guest BirdonaMaguire

No worldbeater for sure , but ignore the sarcasm cause he was a pretty steady player for us in his short time with us , i think he scored in Big Rons first game as manager , and was one of our better players in that tense winner takes all game against Middlesborough.

He was certainly a cut above some of the tripe Eustace had been picking Darren Wood , Tony Galvin , Tony Gregory etc

Yes he was, he was playing for Middlesbrough that day!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Really???................f@ck me i think alzheimers is setting in , which is a worry cause it runs in the family.

Hope its not the early onset , as it runs in the family.

:biggrin:

Yeah he left in March 1989 just after we';d signed Palmer and Whitton

The very definition of "average player". He scored in Big Ron's first home game iirc.Then he got sold on transfer deadline day to fund the signing of Gordon Strachan but he decided to go to Leeds instead.

I thought he was a decent player not great by any means but not bad; put himself about a bit, got stuck in, decent left foot.  If only we had signed Strachan!  Was gutted that we missed out on him, didn't we end up with Dave Bennett instead? 

Guest aj_owl

That why i said nuhiu looks prolific to him you bell end

Classy fellow aren't you. Wonder how many times you've misread something. I hope you get insulted everytime you make a mistake big man.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Classy fellow aren't you. Wonder how many times you've misread something. I hope you get insulted everytime you make a mistake big man.

I was saying 4 in 59 games makes nuhiu look prolific, im confused but know what i mean lol. my apoligies if ive misread 

Guest aj_owl

I was saying 4 in 59 games makes nuhiu look prolific, im confused but know what i mean lol. my apoligies if ive misread

It was me that misread your post