MILAN GET YOUR WEDGE OUT!

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Soooooo facts,

When Milan bought Wednesday he spent £7,000,000 wiping out the Co-Op debt

He then spent a further £3,000,000 wiping out the directors debts

He also paid our tax Bill which we were almost wiped out over

He also funded two years of £5,000,000 losses

Bought countless players from his personal cash and has took a lower league one team from the brink of death to the mid-table Championship with a clear balance sheet and possibly even allowing it to make profit in the future.

Milan Mandaric saved SWFC and for one I'm glad he doesnt go out and buy players just to keep the fans like yourself happy, remember Francis Jeffers, Adam Proudlock, the "Beast" de Bilde? I could go on for ages, he's a person that knows how to run a football club and that you do not make panicking decisions, he has made it clear he is looking for a striker but someone who is better than who we have and will not break the balance.

The saying In Mandaric We Trust  is because he knows what he is doing and how to run a football club properly better than anyone I know.

Soooooo facts,

When Milan bought Wednesday he spent £7,000,000 wiping out the Co-Op debt

He then spent a further £3,000,000 wiping out the directors debts

He also paid our tax Bill which we were almost wiped out over

He also funded two years of £5,000,000 losses

Bought countless players from his personal cash and has took a lower league one team from the brink of death to the mid-table Championship with a clear balance sheet and possibly even allowing it to make profit in the future.

Milan Mandaric saved SWFC and for one I'm glad he doesnt go out and buy players just to keep the fans like yourself happy, remember Francis Jeffers, Adam Proudlock, the "Beast" de Bilde? I could go on for ages, he's a person that knows how to run a football club and that you do not make panicking decisions, he has made it clear he is looking for a striker but someone who is better than who we have and will not break the balance.

The saying In Mandaric We Trust is because he knows what he is doing and how to run a football club properly better than anyone I know.

I know it's valentines day soon pal,but you want to take them ROSE tinted glasses off....

Guest Mancunian_Owl

I know it's valentines day soon pal,but you want to take them ROSE tinted glasses off....

You asked for facts they were given, and you have provided no counter point, no argument, just rage.....

Unless you have something other than that to offer I'm not listening.

Guest Big Guns

The transfer window is shut..When it was open Hull refused offers,Put him back in the team and he kept scoring.

Who is going to pay 400/500k for a player who's contract is up in a few months? Seriously?

someone whos in desperate need of aproven striker, dont forget we offered money for him in january and it was turned down

400/500k is a bargain for fryatt

someone whos in desperate need of aproven striker, dont forget we offered money for him in january and it was turned down

We offered to take him on loan again, which Hull turned down because quite simply a loan deal doesn't benefit them in any way

They wanted a sale, we weren't buying

Shame

I think his wages might pose a problem for us still though, but in any case, did we actually offer them money in January?

I remember the offer to take him on loan because I remember hearing the audio snippet of Steve Bruce saying they'd rejected to it, but I don't remember us making a cash offer.

Guest Big Guns

We offered to take him on loan again, which Hull turned down because quite simply a loan deal doesn't benefit them in any way

They wanted a sale, we weren't buying

Shame

yep and i read somewere steve bruce said its about time we spent some money and bought our own players than begging for loan players think it was on the skysports news app

Guest Big Guns

Not when their is a chance of getting him for free in a few months its not.And they turned it down because they want to keep him there.

even if the lack of a striker means a messy relegation battle i think your on your own with this way of thinking

when his contract is up no way will we get him

Guest Big Guns

I think his wages might pose a problem for us still though, but in any case, did we actually offer them money in January?

I remember the offer to take him on loan because I remember hearing the audio snippet of Steve Bruce saying they'd rejected to it, but I don't remember us making a cash offer.

yep gray said weve offered a permanent deal for him but hull turned it down 150k ive been told

even if the lack of a striker means a messy relegation battle i think your on your own with this way of thinking

when his contract is up no way will we get him

yep gray said weve offered a permanent deal for him but hull turned it down 150k ive been told

Make up your mind is it £150k or 4-500k for a player who's contract is up in a few months?

lol

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

We're a club that doesn't have a lot of money and I don't think we need him in the sense that we will stay up without him. His contract is up in the summer so we could sign him for free then (provided he is even interested in signing for us), saving us half a million quid. That's 500k that could be spent elsewhere on the team - for another striker perhaps. If had a lot of money then 500k would be a good deal - I still wouldn't call it a bargain - but for a team like us, spending that amount when he is available for free in 6 months would just be irresponsible.