Summary/player ratings

im going to go on a rant here, so ill apologise in advance for the long post;

martinez - 3 - should have saved both. Sh!te. Distribution was pathetic, kept kicking it into touch or at kieran lee. our smallest player. Whatever the deal is with Kirkland, sort it out and get him back in the side. now.

Palmer - 6 - worked hard but left exposed. Too reliant on the young lad to deliver our set pieces. The older pros should look at his workrate and ask themselves some serious questions

Roger - 4 - awful. looked more like the player who helped relegate wolves. twice. Couldnt be arsed chasing after the ball half the time.

Llera - 3 - woeful as well. slow, sluggish, lethargic and didnt hit a pass right.

Reda - 5 - i actually thought he worked his nads off, but Maghoma left him exposed in the first half. part of the defence that is far too slow to keep pace with this division, and when he went upfront he still failed to win a header.

Lee - 6 - We'll need to keep hold of him when we are in league one next season. one of the few players who actually didnt give up.

Semedo - 6 - overran, but never stopped running. covered for the calamity centre backs constantly.

Coke - 6 - Looked for a forward pass all game, never had anything to aim at. clearly still struggling with his hamstring, and never got upto a sprint.

Maghoma - 4 - did little or nothing all game, showed flashes of talent, and hes one to nurture, but never a striker. and left his fullbacks badly exposed.

Nuhiu - 5 - i actually like this guy, but hes never going to score the goals to save us. his link up play is great, but as an isolated target man hes useless to us. 

JJ - 4 - one of his games where he has no end product. never got close enough to Nuhiu to get on the end of anything he won.

Subs

Helan - 5 - at least he was capable of beating a man. Still didnt do enough for me to justify a starting shirt next week.

Savic - 4 - not his fault, pointless substitution sticking him upfront on his own.

Thoughts

• Stuart Gray is not the man to save us
  • Half the players clearly arent bothered/dont want to be here/dont agree with the team, tactics, selection etc. body language was awful
  • Our best players today were defensive midfielders
  • Bournemouth were there to be beaten today, and we failed miserably.
  • We are absolutely going down
  • One fit striker, plus an academy loanee, that hasnt played a minute of first team football. While two of our own strikers are out on loan elsewhere. what on earth has happened to allow that to happen?
  • our centre halves are too slow.
  • we've chopped and changed our back four so often, its no wonder that everyone plays like they dont know whats going on
  • Square pegs/round holes. a centre back at left back, a right back at left wing, a centre back at left back, a winger upfront..
  • Bournemouth got their tactics spot on. they pressurised the back four so they resorted to long ball, and the centre halves picked nuhiu off. Nobody seemed to twig to this for the full 90 minutes
  • we played three wingers, and bournemouth crowded them all out. our solution was to play four. Jesus wept.
  • we have no style of play. and what we do do, doesnt suit the players we have.

I didnt go to the yeovil game but my brother did, he was with me today and reckons it was just as bad today as then.

Milan must get a new manager, like warnock, in before xmas. and hes going to have to dip in his funds and sign 6 players, minimum. we need a danny batth, kevin phillips, connor wickham, and another centre back as a bare minimum. 

Today was so bad, i dont think i can face going again. took 7 other people with me today, including two young nephews. even my 7 year old niece said "why do they just keep punting it forward? all they do is lose it?" And even my missus said some of the players dont look interested. They can see it, surely Gray and Mandaric can?

Martinez 1 don't like giving players zero the two goals he conceded were embarrassing and lost us the game. You won't see a conference keeper conceding two goals like that.Every kick that wasn't aimed at kieron Lee went long and out of play. The only position where we have a championship standard player and we decide to help our friends at arsenal fc instead.

Palmer 4 didn't do much wrong but still not a championship quality right back

Johnson 5 probably our best defender which is not saying much

Llera 3 looked out of his depth today

Reda 3 was poor again today looks a better center forward than a left back

Lee 4 was moved all over the place today playing left wing the second half which he couldn't be less suited too also I know nuhiu is poor in the air but aiming goal kicks at Lee instead is just plain odd.

Coke 5 was ok some good some bad that he is comfortably our best cm shows how far from championship standard we are.

Semedo 5 same as always we know his limitations at this level they don't need repeating

Jj 2 I've generally been a jj fan but his shooting today was indescribably bad.

Nuhiu 2 must be the least mobile striker ever to play professional football. His anticipation is unbelievable poor he never gets near a cross that isn't a set piece.

Savic 4 not on for long remember him having one good touch

Mattock 4 a better footballer than reda and should have started

Helan 3 when the opponents are sitting deep in their box hanging on you need a winger with the ability to put a quality pass or cross in we have Jeremy helan

Martinez 1 don't like giving players zero the two goals he conceded were embarrassing and lost us the game. You won't see a conference keeper conceding two goals like that.Every kick that wasn't aimed at kieron Lee went long and out of play. The only position where we have a championship standard player and we decide to help our friends at arsenal fc instead.

Palmer 4 didn't do much wrong but still not a championship quality right back

Johnson 5 probably our best defender which is not saying much

Llera 3 looked out of his depth today

Reda 3 was poor again today looks a better center forward than a left back

Lee 4 was moved all over the place today playing left wing the second half which he couldn't be less suited too also I know nuhiu is poor in the air but aiming goal kicks at Lee instead is just plain odd.

Coke 5 was ok some good some bad that he is comfortably our best cm shows how far from championship standard we are.

Semedo 5 same as always we know his limitations at this level they don't need repeating

Jj 2 I've generally been a jj fan but his shooting today was indescribably bad.

Nuhiu 2 must be the least mobile striker ever to play professional football. His anticipation is unbelievable poor he never gets near a cross that isn't a set piece.

Savic 4 not on for long remember him having one good touch

Mattock 4 a better footballer than reda and should have started

Helan 3 when the opponents are sitting deep in their box hanging on you need a winger with the ability to put a quality pass or cross in we have Jeremy helan

Agree with most of that but surely that Savic must be on the ground or ticket staff because he aint a professional; footballer

Agree with most of that but surely that Savic must be on the ground or ticket staff because he aint a professional; footballer

doing well in the reserves/dev squad, and hardly on for long today. how can you possibly come out with that comment?

Martinez - 3 - Should've done better with both goals. Kicking was poo as well.

Reda - 2 - Absolute liability. Woeful.

Llera - 2 - Slow, out of position, poor distribution.

Roger - 4 - Off game today. Clearly not helped by the muppets to the left of him (and the joker to the right)

Palmer - 4 - We're spoiling yet another potential talent. He's not a full back. Looks like a fish out of water.

Semedo - 6 - Worked tirelessly. Used the ball well. Was our best player, but that's not really a compliment.

Coke - 4 - Clearly not fit. Looked off the pace, and burdened Semedo with more donkey work.

Maghoma - 5 - I like him, but things didn't happen for him today. Seemed to play where he wanted in the first half.

Johnson - 3 - Awful. But not surprising. Seems to always wants to shoot, despite what options are on.

Lee - 4 - Perhaps the run of games after his injury have caught up with him. Was very poor today.

Nuhiu - 6 - His link up play was superb today, but we don't help him at all. He's not a target man, but doesn't look a goal threat either.

Martinez - 4

Reda - 1

Llera - 1

Roger - 5

Palmer - 6

Mags - 6

Semedo - 6

Coke - 4

Lee - 5

JJ - 1

Nuhiu - 6

not even gonna give a rating to subs .. CBA

****** woeful from start to finish

Martinez should have done better for both goals .. dare i say that Kirkland would have saved both efforts - shocking defending from Llera and Reda today .. both looked like sunday league pub footballers. Reda is ****** garbage and the sooner he is out the team the better. For him to start in front of Helen and Mattock is a travesty.

We are flipping gash. absolutely guff. we might as well be relegated now and put the fans out of their flipping misery. absolutely awful yesterday.

ffs

Martinez -5 a few good saves but should have done better on the second goal

Palmer - 7 quality player at the moment, out of position and puts in a good shift gaining posession better than anyone else in the team

Roger Johnson - 6 if only he had a good partner in the centre

Llera - 1 awful, don't ever want to see him in a wednesday shirt again. so slow and moves like an inflatable wavey arm man

Reda - 4 better up front but didn't do much then either

Maghoma - 7 sign of a quality player thought him and palmer were the only good players yesterday

Semedo - 5 cool on his defending.

Coke - 4 pretty annominous

Lee - 6 decent, covered a lot of grass.

JJ - 5 does something really impressive only to lost posession straight after

Nuhiu - 5 didn't do much. could do with working off another striker

Edited by RobbieOwler

sorry robbie but not one player was a 7 yesterday. i thought i was being a bit generous giving some of them a 6, but a 7 is a bit too far.

interesting how differently people viewed the players on here, although the general consensus is that martinez should have saved both goals, and that a fair few players didnt look up for it.