Any Owls in Amman, Jordan!?!

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

lol

We should set up some sort of club link with Jordan's boobies, the national bird of Jordan.  gary megson

On second thoughts we've got enough players who play like boobies already and our manager looks like a saggy ***.  :ghoulguy:

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

This owl will be flying east to Thailand.

1 weeks fishing at Gillhams in Krabi and then 3 weeks drunkeness in Bkk and Pattaya :biggrin:

Three weeks in BKK AND Pattaya ? 

GOOD-GUY-GOES-TO-HEAVEN-BAD-GUY-GOES-TO-

meet up with Simon in Pattaya - lives on the "darkside" near Mabrachan Lake. Smarties is a good bar to wind down - no girls pestering you all night....

Not too sure where that is, does he run a bar?

As for the pestering i'm sure i can put up with it :biggrin:

Not too sure where that is, does he run a bar?

As for the pestering i'm sure i can put up with it :biggrin:

No mate, he doesn't run a bar but contributes to several.

When you reach Pattaya, you are still on road No. 3 which is called Sukhumvit. You will go straight into Pattaya Town or turn left then right and go over third and second street. Well, if you go down Sukhumvit until you reach an archway on the left hand side that says Siam Golf and Country Club and you drive down the small road  through the villages for about 10 kms and then you see a great big lake. Around this lake are scattered many watering holes and within said watering holes are many stories to be told and to be heard. PM Thailand Owl - he will meet up for a few bevvies .....even on Walking Street (dreadful place....)

No mate, he doesn't run a bar but contributes to several.

When you reach Pattaya, you are still on road No. 3 which is called Sukhumvit. You will go straight into Pattaya Town or turn left then right and go over third and second street. Well, if you go down Sukhumvit until you reach an archway on the left hand side that says Siam Golf and Country Club and you drive down the small road  through the villages for about 10 kms and then you see a great big lake. Around this lake are scattered many watering holes and within said watering holes are many stories to be told and to be heard. PM Thailand Owl - he will meet up for a few bevvies .....even on Walking Street (dreadful place....)

Walking street, not a patch on soi 6.