Change in attitude

Why dont ALL the whingers and whiners( or are they really pigs in disguise).Those who just seem intent on critising EVERYTHING about SWFC from the ground to bars,food prices,ticket prices to why did we sign him,why didnt we sign him,why did we let him go, to slating every player on our books at one time or another, to why do we play 4 5 1,4 4 2,6 3 1, 4 3 3 etc.etc.etc.......... PLEASE get rid of this totally negative and depressive attitude if only for duration of matches home and away.It would be great if we could actually try ,by singing and chanting all players names etc.and try to enjoy the match experience even when we are playing poorly.I am sure the players would really appreciate playing at Hillsborough if they could "feel the love " from us all. Shall we try it? After all WAWAW ? OR ARE WE????

Good post, the depressive attitude was evident before the first match at home this season. With good reason it has clearly got worse due to the lack of results and the manner of performances, but as we saw on Saturday with a few green shoots the key is to back the players not get on the back of the players

We have the hand we have been dealt with, moan and complain has much as you want but is it really going to change. So if you accept it or even just tolerate it and get on with backing the players.

Saturday was good, last night was 95% total support of the team. There was a sense of dejection when they equalised and and few FFS but people generally stayed and applauded off the team for their efforts. Perhaps thankfully this was just becasue the die hards turned up and the flimsy ones who can't cope with stuff could just sit at home and moan with their chums. Man the fvuk up

Why dont ALL the whingers and whiners( or are they really pigs in disguise).Those who just seem intent on critising EVERYTHING about SWFC from the ground to bars,food prices,ticket prices to why did we sign him,why didnt we sign him,why did we let him go, to slating every player on our books at one time or another, to why do we play 4 5 1,4 4 2,6 3 1, 4 3 3 etc.etc.etc.......... PLEASE get rid of this totally negative and depressive attitude if only for duration of matches home and away.It would be great if we could actually try ,by singing and chanting all players names etc.and try to enjoy the match experience even when we are playing poorly.I am sure the players would really appreciate playing at Hillsborough if they could "feel the love " from us all. Shall we try it? After all WAWAW ? OR ARE WE????

You have to be a flipping millionaire to buy a sausage roll and a bottle of Carling. Then you get short changed by another quid before realising your sausage roll is cold and your Carling is warm.

Reyt joke

:tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: :tango:

I've watched Wednesday for nearly 30 years, so I think if I don't like the way a certain custodian is running our club differently to the way they "spin" it to us fans, and a so called experienced and self labelled "good" manager who can't motivate an average at best set of players to do the basics and continuously change his view and attitude from "they" to "we" to "they" and so on, or it takes a reporter having a moan for the same set of players to grow a backbone at last. Time that manager grew a pair of balls and tried to play football or even attack now and again. As for the old man, he saved us and all that shyte, yeah he did and for that we should always be thankful but we cant live on that forever, we have no ambition whatsoever as a club at the moment, hope he sells us to a new decent owner who has some ambition and obviously a few dollars. So the posters all coming out of the woodwork who have about 50 posts to their names etc, don't tell me what to think, I have opinions just as you do, this club will sleepwalk back to league 1 if nothing changes, we need winners at our club, not badgers awaiting to be culled sooner or later.

peace x

Havent told you what to think,just suggested what we might try  so that we all enjoy matches more and dont give chairman,manager,or players opportunity to put any of blame on to us.Ive been watching Wednesday for 65 years and my father and his father watched them for many years. so?????. I am obviously a happy clapper.Peace to you too.

Not so-just listened to him.He had a point didnt he?

If you mean the guy who ranted, he was trying to make a number of points, I didn't get it though, because he didn't pause for a breath and as a result couldn't understand most of what he was saying.

But in response to one your  point you made in your OP, its a little disingenuous to allude that everyone that criticises the club is a Sheffield United fan, In fact it's been pointed out that you yourself might be a pig on the windup. 

Most posters on here post what they do because the care, if your a Wednesday fan it hurts at the moment, people will always have differing opinions but all want the same outcome and that's Wednesday to be successful.

People are bound to be unhappy after the start we've made.

I could go on and repeat all the gripes reasons why and wherefores' but if you read this forum often enough I don't need to.

WAWAW.  

If you mean the guy who ranted, he was trying to make a number of points, I didn't get it though, because he didn't pause for a breath and as a result couldn't understand most of what he was saying.

But in response to one your  point you made in your OP, its a little disingenuous to allude that everyone that criticises the club is a Sheffield United fan, In fact it's been pointed out that you yourself might be a pig on the windup. 

Most posters on here post what they do because the care, if your a Wednesday fan it hurts at the moment, people will always have differing opinions but all want the same outcome and that's Wednesday to be successful.

People are bound to be unhappy after the start we've made.

I could go on and repeat all the gripes reasons why and wherefores' but if you read this forum often enough I don't need to.

WAWAW.  

youre right i am hurting at the moment as i was last season.i am trying to find a way to hurt a little less.i do seriously think though that some of the comments on here are so nasty they cannot possibly have been made by an Owl and are made by pigs to wind us up and they often succeed  with me.

I've watched Wednesday for nearly 30 years, so I think if I don't like the way a certain custodian is running our club differently to the way they "spin" it to us fans, and a so called experienced and self labelled "good" manager who can't motivate an average at best set of players to do the basics and continuously change his view and attitude from "they" to "we" to "they" and so on, or it takes a reporter having a moan for the same set of players to grow a backbone at last. Time that manager grew a pair of balls and tried to play football or even attack now and again. As for the old man, he saved us and all that shyte, yeah he did and for that we should always be thankful but we cant live on that forever, we have no ambition whatsoever as a club at the moment, hope he sells us to a new decent owner who has some ambition and obviously a few dollars. So the posters all coming out of the woodwork who have about 50 posts to their names etc, don't tell me what to think, I have opinions just as you do, this club will sleepwalk back to league 1 if nothing changes, we need winners at our club, not badgers awaiting to be culled sooner or later.

peace x

You are my hero at the moment!