Prutton, Coke & Palmer

BIG D

Absolute cr*p, though I'm reserving bit more time to give opinion on Palmer.

People are giving too much credit to Prutton and Coke for our good form last season. It was more that our defenders clicked together at last, we got Lita in who was class above any other striker we had that season, and we finally got return in luck, that was so hard for us in first half of the season.

If you ask me, both prutton and Coke did just as cr*p as they are doing now.

Hold on a minute. During the summer the majority of fans who posted on the subject, were desperate for  the players who were offered contract extensions to sign new contracts. Anybody who said they shouldn't be offering them new contracts was heartily abused, as is always the case when they disagree with the majority.

Check back and almost everybody wanted them signing new contracts. How fickle you lot are.

Guest Sheff Owl

Last season was needs must with Coke and Prutton and it worked and helped us stay up.

EVERY single person knew that Midfield needed looking at and thought that we would address this in the summer and nobody would have ever dreamed Coke/Prutton would be our first choice midfield in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Utter disgrace that we are in this situtation.

Guest markowl123

May be against the flow, but I thought prutton put a decent shift in today, just a scapegoat really

And as much as I like palmer, I thought he had a real shocker today, and antonio wasn't much better, he isn't half the player he was on loan

Hold on a minute. During the summer the majority of fans who posted on the subject, were desperate for the players who were offered contract extensions to sign new contracts. Anybody who said they shouldn't be offering them new contracts was heartily abused, as is always the case when they disagree with the majority.

Check back and almost everybody wanted them signing new contracts. How fickle you lot are.

JJ yes, Llera possibly. I don't remember much celebration with Coke and Prutton re-signing.

Hold on a minute. During the summer the majority of fans who posted on the subject, were desperate for the players who were offered contract extensions to sign new contracts. Anybody who said they shouldn't be offering them new contracts was heartily abused, as is always the case when they disagree with the majority.

Check back and almost everybody wanted them signing new contracts. How fickle you lot are.

Check away pal.

I said I would have given Prutton 1 year as back up and would get shut of Coke.

Edited by BIG D

HORSE SHÃŽT.

Hope you spend your Saturday night researching that.