Players

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Always thought that Leon Clarke badly treated by most of our spectators. He always put in a full shift, drew two defenders to him, and always looking to attack the goal. He scored quite a few crackers too.

Not sure you have got the right guy mate , hewasanidleflap

Always thought that Leon Clarke badly treated by most of our spectators. He always put in a full shift, drew two defenders to him, and always looking to attack the goal. He scored quite a few crackers too.

Put a shift in went he wanted to more like.

Spent more time on his arse.

In my opinion we do not need another signing. Prutton and Coke are both good players defensively and Palmer and McCabe are both good enough going forward! So if Jones plays one of each, we have ourselves a good team! I rate Maguire and Nuhihihuhihuhihui will become better and more aware of the league with a few more games and already looks a good acquisition. We have pase going forward with Maghoma, Johnson and Antonio, who are all skillful as well! At the back, when Buxton and Reda are back to full fitness we will have one of the best back 5's in the league! Although Zyatte  should've dealt with the goal, he did well the rest of the game and Gardner and Kirkland and two quality players! And with a manager like Jones, who i believe is one of the best managers in the league, once we get a win or two under our belts, we will have nothing to worry about!

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Poor trolling.

1/10.

And Kevin Lisbie?!

I'd much rather have COG back.

Cheap good finisher simple

Sorry mate with our budget we might sign Britt asomblanga as suggested by one or two

In my opinion we do not need another signing. Prutton and Coke are both good players defensively and Palmer and McCabe are both good enough going forward! So if Jones plays one of each, we have ourselves a good team! I rate Maguire and Nuhihihuhihuhihui will become better and more aware of the league with a few more games and already looks a good acquisition. We have pase going forward with Maghoma, Johnson and Antonio, who are all skillful as well! At the back, when Buxton and Reda are back to full fitness we will have one of the best back 5's in the league! Although Zyatte  should've dealt with the goal, he did well the rest of the game and Gardner and Kirkland and two quality players! And with a manager like Jones, who i believe is one of the best managers in the league, once we get a win or two under our belts, we will have nothing to worry about!

You're welcome to your opinion

But you're wrong

Prutton, Coke and Palmer are all squad players, they can do a job, but are nowhere near creative enough to take us where we want to go

McCabe is a very good youngster, I'm not sure he's ready to become the playmaker yet.

We need 2 central midfield players, and a goalscorer

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest wilyfox

Yes, he was ridiculed...for being fat, lazy, and inconsistent. Nowt wrong with pointing the finger in his case. People continue to bring up the Burnley game but conveniently forget his shockers. No one worthwhile gets loaned out ten times...

Guest totemowl

Yes, he was ridiculed...for being fat, lazy, and inconsistent. Nowt wrong with pointing the finger in his case. People continue to bring up the Burnley game but conveniently forget his shockers. No one worthwhile gets loaned out ten times...

Too true. Cost us more points than he earned.

Yet now, some use him to snipe at our current team...

We need a striker and midfielder, then we'll be a comfortable mid table side. Olifinjana would be a good signing if he stays fit, would hopefully allow Coke the freedom to get futher forward. Up front I want to see Lita brought back, not sure how that deals looking at the minute though.