Remember when Warnock always ranted about the Refs?

You could write the script after the final whistle for Warnock's post match interview. Terrible refereeing decision cost them the game if they lost, the ref had a great game if they won.

DJ had a point yesterday though, some terrible decisions. 

"Terrible refereeing decision cost them the game if they lost,"

I hope the irony is not lost on you  ;-) 

DJ needs to be careful not to follow suit, end of the day where does it get us?

Fans too we are beginning to sound like them....Whinging moaning minnies, let's cop it and move on ffs!

So DJ is becoming Colin just because we had two pens turned down, one a total stonewall?

He should just sit and be quiet next time in fear of being branded a Colin, Ya?

Edited by TaxiMark

So DJ is becoming Colin just because we had two pens turned down, one a total stonewall?

He should just sit and be quiet next time in fear of being branded a Colin, Ya?

Yep.

Where did it get him last season?

Where will it get him this week?

Where will it get him for the rest of the season?

End of the day if the opposition score 2 we need to score 3, or am i just a simple c**t?

Yep.

Where did it get him last season?

Where will it get him this week?

Where will it get him for the rest of the season?

End of the day if the opposition score 2 we need to score 3, or am i just a simple c**t?

It's not just Warnock though is it, it's Wenger, Fergie, Allerdyce, Holloway, Ince, Powell, Rodgers,...........etc.

In the heat of the moment managers will vent it, It's good to see it imo, he was right we could of won 3-2 if the ref had balls.

By the way, look how tight the division was on the final day, one point or even one goal could be everything.

Edited by TaxiMark

It's not just Warnock though is it, it's Wenger, Fergie, Allerdyce, Holloway, Ince, Powell, Rodgers,...........etc.

In the heat of the moment managers will vent it, It's good to see it imo, he was right we could of won 3-2 if the ref had balls.

By the way, look how tight the division was on the final day, one point or even one goal could be everything.

The reality is it's probably always been like this, the thing that has changed though there is 10,000 camera phones, media cameras etc scrutinising every single decision or lack of by the officials, you will never ever fix it, just make a plan to score more than the opposition........fixed!

The reality is it's probably always been like this, the thing that has changed though there is 10,000 camera phones, media cameras etc scrutinising every single decision or lack of by the officials, you will never ever fix it, just make a plan to score more than the opposition........fixed!

I know, we did, but the ref stopped it.

Edited by TaxiMark

He's called Dave Moans on Bladesmad.

Not be long on here now, by the looks of it.

Lets have a go at the Manager. Again - because he's never managed at this level before.

I noticed his top button was undone too - scruffy IMO.

WTF no tie!  :ph34r: