Remember when Warnock always ranted about the Refs?

That decision occupied 1 minute of the game...... okay there was two penalty decisions went against us.

That leaves 88 minutes? 

You really expect to score a hat full at QPR away? we scored, we were denied two clear pens and they should of been dwn to 10 men which would of given us a huge chance to get all three points, but instead our player gets booked, and we got SFA.

DJ was right to call him a wee wee tail.

You really expect to score a hat full at QPR away? we scored, we were denied two clear pens and they should of been dwn to 10 men which would of given us a huge chance to get all three points, but instead our player gets booked, and we got SFA.

DJ was right to call him a wee wee tail.

Not a hat full just 3............... And  for Jones to stop moaning about the ref, hey I'm a simple bloke, no big demands here!

Not a hat full just 3............... And  for Jones to stop moaning about the ref, hey I'm a simple bloke, no big demands here!

Well, I prefer to trust Jones' judgement. Thanks.

Have you thought of writing to him? He might not read this forum.

Letters are the future, so I've heard.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Nice flounce.

lol

There's a reason managers do this, and it's to avoid the team blaming the defeat on themselves. By saying, 'if the ref had given us this we wouldn't have lost', rather than saying 'we lost because we weren't good enough'

It's fairly common, and it's not just Jones that does it