Paul Aldridge rings you and says Milan and him have been talking and they want you to take over the match day boardroom level catering for next season. They need you to create a menu for before, h/t and post match food, but also need you to employ an ex player or manager as head chief. You have 24 hrs to get back to them about this.

Pre Game-

Roast saddle of hare wrapped in oregano and proscuito, leeks with juniper and gin and crisp root salad, peppered cherry sauce and vanilla dried grapes.

Then for main it'd be a roast fillet of local lamb with confit of shoulder devilled kidneys with garlic crostini, lyonnais potatoes and sugar snap peas.

And for dessert it'd be a Pear and blueberry frangipan, spiced creme brulee with hazalnut praline with mulled fruit ice cream.

Half time-

Oranges.

Post game-

Mcdonalds.

I would choose Alan Quinn as my head chef for no other reason but he was the first to pop into my head

Edited by Tom22709

Guest The Horse

Pre Match - Arrancini Balls in paper cones.

HT - Pizza slices

Post Match - Tiramisu

With all this Italian loveliness, it would have to be Mr. Di Canio going mental in the kitchens. In sweaty wife beater vest and exaggerated gestures - all the whilst kicking Bothroyd's arse for being too slow with the pizzas.