1 goal in 3 games

Guest markowl123

Do need a decent striker, also need to get more bodies in the box, some players today, Mattock and Prutton to name a couple, stuck some quality balls into the box, and there was never more than 1 player in there, ridiculous

Guest markowl123

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="@owlstalk" data-cid="4228274" data-time="1357065377"><p>

<br />

We've got a goal machine</p></blockquote>

don't be daft

Do need a decent striker, also need to get more bodies in the box, some players today, Mattock and Prutton to name a couple, stuck some quality balls into the box, and there was never more than 1 player in there, ridiculous

It became rather laughable after a while.

We haven't got the balance between defence and attack right all season.

I agree, for the majority of the first half defensively we looked tight and compact.. No space for burnley to play and all they were doing was playing it across the back. But when we got the ball we would have Antonio running down the line with no other players within 10 yards of him. 

As much as I'd like to believe Madine could be a goal machine I don't think he's good enough yet to shoulder the burden of scoring enough goals to kept us up, we've tightened up at the back to the point where if we score 1 goal there's a v good chance we'll get at least a point but I'm not confident that we'll score a goal every game!

Guest alwaysaowl

lets all get use to going down from now till may we need to spend money to stand a chance of staying up and theres no way thats going to happen