Some good dribbles as always and some nice skills, but he really has to improve his decision making. When running at the defence with options on he rarely takes the right one currently, needs a lot of work on.

Also needs to improve his composure at times. Had one chance with a shot today which he scuffed horrible because he rushes things, he can finish he just needs to take his time over them!

He's very much the type of player who can be awful for 80 minutes then a bit of magic could win us the game which is why I'm not necessarily saying he should be dropped but I'm beginning to think he needs a rest.

Long balls to him don't help as doesn't not having much quality up front with him but for most of the season he hasn't lived up to the hype for me.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Claire, he wants the long balls. That is the tactic. Long balls into the channel for him to chase, because his pace frightens defenders.

Never gets his head up, he runs in straight lines with no imagination, until he either runs out of grass or misplaces a pass, seen that somewhere before.

Decision making is wrong about 90% of the time, I know his price tag wasn't his own fault but for that money I feel we could have got more.

Burnley had a far better player on their bench today, one I would love to have signed at the end of last season.

Antonio is far from our biggest problem, but unless he's at his absolute best he does offer absolutely nothing

Edited by Lee A