A winger with an end product

Can't see why we don't try somethin with what we already had. Rodri looked good at first but didn't look like he had anyone on the same wave length. Bothroyd is more of an intelligent striker n one that will look to pick out his movement. Then really can't see why major hasn't been given a chance but he is right footed n we are crying out for a left footer with quality delivery still can't understand why we didn't sign treacey.

We keep saying, we need this position and that position, surely this is down to DJs transfer dealings which have been a complete shambles., Its like saying we need to bring in another striker when we have 6-7 players who can play up front.

Give Mayor a few games to prove himself.

I agree, lets use what we have, otherwise whats the point of bringing all these players in

Guest JC Saviour

Is what we need more than we need a striker in my opinion.

We have got good strikers in madine and Bothroyd. Our problem is they do not have a winger who will give them a consistent and predictable end product.

Marshall and treacy provided this from these areas and from corners.

We play Barkley to provide this final 3rd creativity but his assist count is low and he does not get into the wide areas to provide a killer ball.

I would go out and get somebody in the marshall/ treacy mould.

If we get a striker he will have the same problem as our current ones have; the final pass is lacking.

Who's going to get on the end of the 'killer' ball? Because there aint no one at Hillsborough at present.