Getting worrying now (next 3 games)

Folk can bang on about us playing well, deserving more, getting better and all that tripe as much as they want.

Fact is, we're not picking up points and something needs to change. I don't care if we're "matching" teams and whatnot, were beating ourselves most weeks through crap decisions, negative formations, stupid mistakes and insane substitutions.

Look at the next three games, how can anyone honestly say they see more than 1 point out of these?

Leicester (H)

Watford (H)

Cardiff (A)

Honestly don't know what's next, but it doesn't look good.

Hope to God I'm wrong.

Folk can bang on about us playing well, deserving more, getting better and all that tripe as much as they want.

Fact is, we're not picking up points and something needs to change. I don't care if we're "matching" teams and whatnot, were beating ourselves most weeks through crap decisions, negative formations, stupid mistakes and insane substitutions.

Look at the next three games, how can anyone honestly say they see more than 1 point out of these?

Leicester (H)

Watford (H)

Cardiff (A)

Honestly don't know what's next, but it doesn't look good.

Hope to God I'm wrong.

Yes this situation reminds me of the atkinson era were we wo playing well every game, but losing by the odd goal....................................But got relegated.

And i can honestly say i cant see were the next win is coming from

Edited by w.owl

Yes this situation reminds me of the atkinson era were we wo playing well every game, but losing by the odd goal....................................But got relegated.

And i can honestly say i cant see were the next win is coming from

We're looking to the games after the next three, against Bristol City and Barnsley. And that's just not good enough.

We can't be looking ahead that far for our next win.

We're looking to the games after the next three, against Bristol City and Barnsley. And that's just not good enough.

We can't be looking ahead that far for our next win.

yes 100% agree IMO opinion i dont know if its the system,signings,selection, or whatever but we all know something is seriously wrong.

And i think DJ is thinking the same but has lost the plot

Edited by w.owl