3 games in a week

Guest intercity0wl

So we beat Peterborough on Saturday, we have Blackpool tomorrow and then Middlesbro' on Friday night. Do we see DJ trying to stick with the same team for all 3 games or will he mix it up a bit?

Previous attempts to change a winning team didn't go too well earlier this season.

Guest intercity0wl

I think that there will have to be changed at the back. It has been said before that Gardner can't play 3 games in a week.

Good point, had forgot about that.

Guest intercity0wl

It's too many to watch 3 in a week especially if there as boring as satdays game

Cannot see your football watchng career lasting much beyond puberty if im honest BG, as boring games come with the territory, boring games which produce three points are much better than exciting defeats, dont you agree ???

Guest Big Guns

Cannot see your football watchng career lasting much beyond puberty if im honest BG, as boring games come with the territory, boring games which produce three points are much better than exciting defeats, dont you agree ???

It's lasted 35 years so far

And yes its all about 3 points ,but if its as cold as this Tuesday night I will be going no were

At least Friday I can get infront of the fire with a few cans and a vindaloo...

And yes its all about 3 points ,but if its as cold as this Tuesday night I will be going no were

I take it Sheffield Wednesdays an hobby then?

Guest intercity0wl

Sounds excitng stuff BG, although i still prefer my Friday night plans, freezing mi nuts off surrounded by, and having my Beer with fellow Owls, and living life how it should be lived, namely, LIVE.

Guest Big Guns

Sounds excitng stuff BG, although i still prefer my Friday night plans, freezing mi nuts off surrounded by, and having my Beer with fellow Owls, and living life how it should be lived, namely, LIVE.

My exitment will happen down town Saturday night thanks

I'd say its you every game no matter wot else is happening brigade need to get a life...

Guest intercity0wl

My exitment will happen down town Saturday night thanks

I'd say its you every game no matter wot else is happening brigade need to get a life...

Same here BG, after spending a night in Boro, were travelling up to Newcastle for a couple of nights, so will be the Big Market pubs on Saturday night for us, then NUFC v West Ham on Sunday.

So thanks for the friendly advice BG, but I can still fit in the Saturday night LIVE excitement, along with two LIVE games ,and still keep up my honoury membership of the " every game no matter what else is happening brigades union".

Guest intercity0wl

God wot an exciting total footballing life you lead

You should get a job on sky sports..

Na, i've seen what its done to Kammy, stood there starkers, after a mad, GAME ON, GAME ON Italian whips his towel off, and just to entertain you lot who feel the cold, enjoy your Vindaloo and the warmth of course. lol