Can the owner of that Jag please....

on the subject of cars, dad and I parked the car down herries rd, quite far down, as we got further down after the match some cars had tickets and some didnt, parked exactly the same as us. Any suggestions why? :wacko:

edit: after leeds match.

Edited by Chriss

I have left it unlocked with the keys in the ignition at every game since the start of the season, it's still there can't understand it !

well any decent car thief would not want to be caught with it

I'm waiting for the lass on the tannoy saying ............ will the owner of the DBS please contact the nearest steward,and 20,000 + all walk down trying to look the big shot lol

Cannot stand stupid waste of space PA comments. I pay to see a match. I get pissed off with can the guy who's left his lights on rubbish......and its always some one in an austin allegro or worse. WTF do I care ......or him/her if we are winning!

Also all the nonsense about when the tram/bus is setting off.

You wouldn't have this in the middle of a film.....why spoil my match?

surely you can get an older one like 5 years that int that bad, but then you get bummed on the insurance.

cars are just a rip off in general, only way you can get a good one is if you have a company car, your loaded or you don't mind been poo loads in debt.

a five year old one with decent mileage will still run you £25-26k+...

and you don't want to spend that, AND lose your job...

i'm ok with insurance, i've 3 cars on an admiral multi-car comprehensive with protected bonus for under £700...

surely you can get an older one like 5 years that int that bad, but then you get bummed on the insurance.

cars are just a rip off in general, only way you can get a good one is if you have a company car, your loaded or you don't mind been poo loads in debt.

a lot of the flash cars you see on the road don't belong to the person driving...

i was surprised to find how many belong to lease company's...

and the person has them on a 6, or 12 month lease...

Attention please would the owner of 50cc hairdryer please contact the nearest stweard! It seemed to happen alot at our last match just contact steward an thats end of no interuptions at the game needed thanx. Would pat sharp thats pat sharp contact your nearest steward thank you.... Could it be fun house is back!

i looked at one of them, donkey's years ago...

r reg 77, it's urban cycle was listed at 7 mpg...

i left well alone...

yeah - the fuel efficiency improved over the years - on a good day I could get 9-10 in town and on a run about 17-18. I wish I had here now with premium at 10 pence a liter - regular is 6.5p/ltr

Here in Bahrain, I just bought a Merc SEC560 and get fantastic mileage from it - its the V12 on the Jag that is the guzzler mate.