forest away pubs

Waterfront (I call it riverside for some reason lol) 4/5 boozers in close proximity & always full Wednesday. 5 mins top from the station.

The last couple of years have been brilliant on there pre/post match.

We've done hooters 2/3 times ...brilliant for obvious reasons but its always rammed, the ale isn't up to much & it aint the cheapest place (think it was £14ish for a pitcher last time we went).

Guest intercity0wl

West bridgeford is just down the road from the ground (past it if coming from town). Bit up market but quieter than the obvious city centre haunts

Good shout, also Notts Countys club at Meadow Lane was open for away supporters the last time we played at Forest, ideal for those just wanting a pint or two, without the need to be served by a pair of big Knockers.

Edited by intercity0wl

Good shout, also Notts Countys club at Meadow Lane was open for away supporters the last time we played at Forest, ideal for those just wanting a pint or two, without the need to be served by a pair of big Knockers.

the magpie fella usually comes on here telling us they are 'open for away fans' but i ain't seen owt this time around????

Guest intercity0wl

the magpie fella usually comes on here telling us they are 'open for away fans' but i ain't seen owt this time around????

No he aint has he, better do a bit of enquiring, although guy next door, a Pikey supporters says it was open for them lot last season

Edited by intercity0wl