What do we actually want?

I think what fans don't want is to be back in League One - that's our Number 1 objective this season. If that means we end up mid table by the end of the season our even marginally lower than we've achieved our objective this season.

That means we've got to give the manager a chance to straighten it out, The alternative is to bring someone in with potentially a poorer, less proven record (look at Chesterfield), and start all over again - back to square one.

Most fans trust the Chairman - his record allows that. Dave Jones needs to be given more time regardless of the Ipswich result. If and when the time comes Milan will pull the trigger. He's much more at stake than to allow us to slump back to L1.

I was talking to a former player this week and he said the Owls was an easy gig for a player. Going to those who should'nt even been mentioned after last week up the M1put the fear of god in players, Wednesday doesn't create that fear for players.

The reality is we've been mismanaged for years, never regained the momentum we need to get up the Championship and back into the prem. We're not mismanged now and therefore we need to allow time and a bit longer term thinking to get to where we all want our club to be.

Guest intercity0wl

at the min we will be lucky to stay up

I Disagree, but thats not important as far as the question asked in this thread.

For my self its still the same as it was at the start of the season, and that is to still be playing Championship football next season as a minimum, anything above that is a bonus, when something like serious top half Money is invested in the squad, then my expectations might be also. UTO

Edited by intercity0wl

I think what fans don't want is to be back in League One - that's our Number 1 objective this season. If that means we end up mid table by the end of the season our even marginally lower than we've achieved our objective this season.

That means we've got to give the manager a chance to straighten it out, The alternative is to bring someone in with potentially a poorer, less proven record (look at Chesterfield), and start all over again - back to square one.

Most fans trust the Chairman - his record allows that. Dave Jones needs to be given more time regardless of the Ipswich result. If and when the time comes Milan will pull the trigger. He's much more at stake than to allow us to slump back to L1.

I was talking to a former player this week and he said the Owls was an easy gig for a player. Going to those who should'nt even been mentioned after last week up the M1put the fear of god in players, Wednesday doesn't create that fear for players.

The reality is we've been mismanaged for years, never regained the momentum we need to get up the Championship and back into the prem. We're not mismanged now and therefore we need to allow time and a bit longer term thinking to get to where we all want our club to be.

Arent we in the championship :ghoulguy:

at the min we will be lucky to stay up

No way we will be relegated - guaranteed!