BBC Look North

I'd be surprised if it was mentioned.

Biggest bias I've seen recently there was when the Eagles and Doncaster Rugby League team won their finals. There was a feature on the Rhinos at Old Trafford next week for ages, then followed by five seconds mentioning the Eagles had won, followed by nothing for Donny.

If its anything like the late night report on look north on Friday night I'd expect a bit of bias.

described by news reader along the lines of "Wednesday scored from a long throw headed in by jb etc, BUT Leeds came roaring back with a screamer by tonge to extend their unbeaten run etc"

No reference to how the game played out at all, was as if it was a match report on a Leeds away game, rather than a local derby between two cities covered by the same news programme.

Edited by ka58

After Friday's game BBC Look North based in Leeds' coverage of the events did far too little to emphasise the dreadful behaviour of the football fans from Leeds.leeds fans,displayed what was all too evident on the evening their ever deep hunger and thirst and continuing history for and of hooliganism who during the evening were even gloryfying what is the terrible life and crimes of sexual pervert Savile.

Parent BBC should seriously consider the future of BBC leeds which through its own biased coverage,didn't do enough to condemn any of the leeds united fans for their violence,hooliganism and public support for peodophile Jimmy Savile.

Right, sweepstake time. Closest gets a biscuit.

I reckon there will be coverage of the result that will paint it as a good draw for Leeds. The vile chanting will be reported as even from both sides. The wee pipe who attacked Kirkland will be reported as being 1 fan amongst a magnificent 5000 who isn't even from Leeds. Jones' comments will be ridiculed.

Right, sweepstake time. Closest gets a biscuit.

I reckon there will be coverage of the result that will paint it as a good draw for Leeds. The vile chanting will be reported as even from both sides. The wee pipe who attacked Kirkland will be reported as being 1 fan amongst a magnificent 5000 who isn't even from Leeds. Jones' comments will be ridiculed.

I think that takes the biscuit ^^^^^^^^^^^