Barkley

Guest JtaimeSWFC

Guest JtaimeSWFC

who are we going to play instead of him. because if im correct his loan runs out before the leeds game and we haven't renwened his loan deal yet have we? Or does it run out after the leeds game, but im sure i heard on bbc radio sheffield that his loan expires before the leeds game.

The topic is still valid because at present his loan hasn't been extended so we will need somebody else to play there after the Leeds game.I don't think Pecnik is up to speed from what i've seen so far and not seen anything from Corry to form a valid opinion. If Pecnik can't cut it there then it's a possibility we'll have to revert back to 442 with McCabe/Semedo in the centre and Bothroyd/Madine up front.

Guest JtaimeSWFC

The topic is still valid because at present his loan hasn't been extended so we will need somebody else to play there after the Leeds game.I don't think Pecnik is up to speed from what i've seen so far and not seen anything from Corry to form a valid opinion. If Pecnik can't cut it there then it's a possibility we'll have to revert back to 442 with McCabe/Semedo in the centre and Bothroyd/Madine up front.

i'd rather have o'grady and rodri or o'grady and madine

i'd rather have o'grady and rodri or o'grady and madine

O Grady and Madine does not work, and never will imo.

Bothroyd has a lot of quality on the ball, in the last few games he said himself he was happier because he wasnt always playing with his back to the other teams goal, which is great but he's wasted playing so deep, I think its up to us to find a way to get him the ball further up the pitch, if we can do that he'll be the best forward we've got.

If we play 4-4-2, I'd go with him and COG, I would also like to see Maguire at least making the bench now aswell.

Guest JtaimeSWFC

O Grady and Madine does not work, and never will imo.

Bothroyd has a lot of quality on the ball, in the last few games he said himself he was happier because he wasnt always playing with his back to the other teams goal, which is great but he's wasted playing so deep, I think its up to us to find a way to get him the ball further up the pitch, if we can do that he'll be the best forward we've got.

If we play 4-4-2, I'd go with him and COG, I would also like to see Maguire at least making the bench now aswell.

i agree. everybody else has been given a chance bar him

Guest zico sterland

Barkley like Bothroyd has hardly set the world alight so far,id prefer to see Madine and Maguire given a chance as they are Wednesdays own players and deserve a chance if others arent performing.