A depressing moment

Watching the U21s I soon realised that in the next few years, I will be seeing someone younger than me play for Sheffield Wednesday.

It was a blow to the pride when Jordan Ibe scored for Wycombe last season against us at the age of 15, and its just another realisation that my big dream of scoring the winning goal against the Pigs in front of the Kop will never happen :(

Watching the U21s I soon realised that in the next few years, I will be seeing someone younger than me play for Sheffield Wednesday.

It was a blow to the pride when Jordan Ibe scored for Wycombe last season against us at the age of 15, and its just another realisation that my big dream of scoring the winning goal against the Pigs in front of the Kop will never happen :(

Reality check needed. It's nothing to do with your age. Edited by Fedor

The exact reason grown men play Fifa lol I've scored plenty of winners against the blunts lol