Gary Madine - Goal Machine

Madine is a pro footballer ffs, if he needs a run of games to get into the swing of things then he's in for a shock. We don't have time to 'see how he gets on' for 4 or 5 games. If he's on the pitch be it start or sub he has to do the business there and then, so far he hasn't. Last season as top scorer against inferior players he did well but against better defenders this season he's struggling, hence the bench. As for the falling over trying to get a free kick every time he's breathed on, the refs have sussed it, he'd be far better showing some grit and getting on with the game without trying to cheat. I want Madine to come good, the potential is there, I want him to go on to bigger and better things, he obviously thinks he can but he has to go out and do it, its up to him.

Madine is a pro footballer ffs, if he needs a run of games to get into the swing of things then he's in for a shock. We don't have time to 'see how he gets on' for 4 or 5 games.

I stoppped reading after that sentence

he'd be far better showing some grit and getting on with the game without trying to cheat.

But laughed HARD at that one

Owlstalk Shop