In Milan we TRUST

Milan will make his own decision and he won't be influenced by any of us! Whilst Jones is in charge back him and back the players because negativity will not help matters! If MM was going to get rid of Jones he would of done it by now so no point in saying Jones out because its not going to happen at the moment!

Too many of us think we have a right to be here and a right to do well. Well we have to earn it. Why shouldn't we lose 7 out of 8 or whatever? We're inexperienced as a team and have to learn from these mistakes. If we manage to pull through this and get a couple of wins imagine how much stronger we will be having gone through this poo poo!

2 Weeks to work on the training ground to work on weaknesses and straight into the Leeds game where we know anything can happen! Back the team get them fired up against Leeds and lets get a massive win we are due!

Things can only get better ;) lol

Guest Briscoe Inferno

2 Weeks to work on the training ground to work on weaknesses and straight into the Leeds game where we know anything can happen! Back the team get them fired up against Leeds and lets get a massive win we are due!

I said that after the Palace game and the first international break....

2 weeks to prepare and we then go and get mullered by Brighton.

Still waiting for it to get better.

Guest pops55

Milan will make his own decision and he won't be influenced by any of us! Whilst Jones is in charge back him and back the players because negativity will not help matters! If MM was going to get rid of Jones he would of done it by now so no point in saying Jones out because its not going to happen at the moment!

Too many of us think we have a right to be here and a right to do well. Well we have to earn it. Why shouldn't we lose 7 out of 8 or whatever? We're inexperienced as a team and have to learn from these mistakes. If we manage to pull through this and get a couple of wins imagine how much stronger we will be having gone through this poo poo!

The bold bit is the only thing i agree with in your post.

Hi, ive looked all through those little smiley things, and try as i might i cant find a picture of a ***, has there ever been one, or is it worn out from over use?

P.S a head with a huge willy poking out the front will do in the meantime.

thanks

Look in mirror, take picture, then upload to here....hey presto, we have *** smiley

:rolleyes:

Hi, ive looked all through those little smiley things, and try as i might i cant find a picture of a ***, has there ever been one, or is it worn out from over use?

P.S a head with a huge willy poking out the front will do in the meantime.

thanks

Neil's head with a cherry on top? ... Or would that be considered NSFW?

post-445-0-46646000-1349711364_thumb.png

Edited by camffiti

Guest Briscoe Inferno

At least the defence was tighter against Hull, that's something to build on!

:biggrin:

I think it was a case of Hull's profligacy in front of goal TBH...

Why, do you think blindly keeping faith, and not voicing any concerns you might have is?

or do you think 1pt out of 21 is about right for us?

I'm on the fence tbh, if he goes he goes. But at the moment hes our manager and I want him to succeed until Milan decides enough is enough. Rather put energy into supporting the team then being negative.

Funny thing is if we win the next 2 games, not one person will want Jones out.

Edited by tom-superowl

I'm on the fence tbh, if he goes he goes. But at the moment hes our manager and I want him to succeed until Milan decides enough is enough. Rather put energy into supporting the team then being negative.

Funny thing is if we win the next 2 games, not one person will want Jones out.

im maybe too old for this malarky, but i dont waste any energy being negative, when i'm at the game i'm upbeat and as positive as i can be, its just as tiring sitting here typing good things about DJ as it is bad things, im concerned because i dont want to see us fail.

if wedo win the next 2 games ill be exctatic, but it wont alter the fact that DJ has made major boobs in the last few weeks, and will it guarantee he wont make them again?

im not sure, are you?

thats the 2nd time youve posted that trying to bait me, listen sonny you might not like what i have to say, but stop stalking me, if you want a life try going out a bit more, get a bit of fresh air

I'm just posting the same shiite in 15 threads like everyone else.