Changing Managers

Why? Not got us anywhere really over the last 10 or so years keep changing them. Only real stability we have had was with Brian Laws and he had it tough with shoe string budget.

Jones will sort this, give him time. Alex Ferguson had it tough in his first season at man utd and he turned it around as we can all see.

L1 under Jones was Guidance to promotion even he didnt expect what happened. We had the team there who built under Megson turned out a success.

Now this is DJ's team and he needs time to try and find the right formula henst the chopping and changing.

Burnley and Reading went through the same sort of thing when they were promoted due to the new players brought in. I know where you are coming from with the replacing Jones as i fully agree the results are not acceptable.

MM has said nothing about sacking DJ so rather than all this arguing and stuff lets get behind DJ and the team, give them a kick up the arse and push this team forward or until MM sacks him if thats the case.

I know we are all feeling down but all this negativity is helping no one and doing more harm than good at the moment.

UTO

I know it is frustrating not winning and in particular losing.

We have had a patch of atrocious form but certainly the last three games show we are truning around even if we only have one point to show for it. We have had bad luck and bad decisions to compound the mistakes that have been punished.

It is early October; the rest of the season still yawns in front of us. Have faith. We do have the players. We do have the manager. We will climb the table.

Moderate your expectations. Take Wolves, with their three most expensive players, you could buy our whole squad, yet we competed. Yes they looked the better team but not by a great distance.

Let's get a grip.

UTO

WAWAW

I mention the last three games as being a bit of a turn around. Decisions here have been fine, just haven't resulted in wins, but that is not down to those decisions.

Earlier decisions are easy to criticise in retrospect but there was a dececnt argument for them before they failed to work.

I.e. Mattock has played ar RB before. Taylor and Gardner are proven at this level. JJ has done a great job at full back. Swapping COG, Both and Antonio around was inspired.

if he was good enough 6 weeks ago he's surely good enough now.......

Football supporters would have you believe that they are dispassionate, objective, logical observers. But examples like this expose that for the nonsense that it is. Just a few weeks ago I doubt you'd have got a single poster to suggest a fraction of the supposed big problems we've got now. Now all of a sudden, Jones hasn't got the faintest idea what he's doing.

Football supporters would have you believe that they are dispassionate, objective, logical observers. But examples like this expose that for the nonsense that it is. Just a few weeks ago I doubt you'd have got a single poster to suggest a fraction of the supposed big problems we've got now. Now all of a sudden, Jones hasn't got the faintest idea what he's doing.

jones is a decent manager ,as been for years but without doubt he,ll be sacked sooner rather than later just as megson (a even better manager imo )was .the problem isnt the manager .

Edited by torryowl