Step backwards

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

Really thought after Burnley the rot was over and we would get back to winning ways today. Yet we flip it up and lose that bit of momentum we had.

Gutted. Very disappointing.

Guest Darkus Owlus

There's no team morale, DJ (like it or not) has unsettled the squad, I can't see how this can be turned around.

too many changes too quickly, we should have kept the nucleus of the team from last season with a few additions. you cannot beat team spirit and confidence, we seem to have neither at the moment.

where have you been Matt? The majority of posts for the last 2 to 3 weeks have echoed your sentiment - and seems the majority of the posters share it.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Completely baffled by the substitution of CoG...

That lost the game IMO.

DJ just acknowledged this in his post match interview

I thought that the Burnley win was nothing more than getting back to where we were at the beginning of the season i.e. confident going forward but shambolic at the back.

Today was a great opportunity to push on, we were more solid and had we nicked a win the responses wouldve been very different. But all our games seem to be based on the roll of the dice, just like when Irvine was here.

Guest JC Saviour

I thought that the Burnley win was nothing more than getting back to where we were at the beginning of the season i.e. confident going forward but shambolic at the back.

Today was a great opportunity to push on, we were more solid and had we nicked a win the responses wouldve been very different. But all our games seem to be based on the roll of the dice, just like when Irvine was here.

Burnley win. Are you sure.