The amnesty and back to support thread

We've done the 'Dave Jones and various players aren't up to the task' discussion to death. Let's cease for this week at least and get ourselves in the mood for top backing of the team this weekend. DJ and the team needs us more than ever.

I'm not asking people to repent; just show their support.

Guest intercity0wl

We've done the 'Dave Jones and various players aren't up to the task' discussion to death. Let's cease for this week at least and get ourselves in the mood for top backing of the team this weekend. DJ and the team needs us more than ever.

I'm not asking people to repent; just show their support.

Many (not all) on here wont even understand what amnesty means, never mind call one.

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Thats good idea but how we gonna encourage Booothroyd. He needs to get down to the town hall and change his name.

I don't think it will make a difference mate - 90% of the idiots on here don't even go to the games

Yes - I see where you're coming from but we've got to change the current debate (which I have also been party to) because, on both sides, its become ridiculous.

I'm sure that the vast majority of us want some sort of sucess to return.

Amnesty then support!!!

Guest Big Guns

Looking forward to Saturday ,Nanans right when she says only about 10% of us go to games

You can tell who goes people like me who always post the truth and talk sense all the time.

We can all agree that DJs armour has been tarnished,but let,s leave the management situation to MM. Now let,s all get behind the Lads and start October with a clean slate. We can resume hostilities at the end of the month if things haven�t improved.WAWAW UTO

you so want lol out