Feel sorry for Bothroyd.

i dont, he's a ***, mark this post, and put it somewhere safe and you can read it again in 5 years.

he is'nt a good center forward,

he's lethargic and he's lazy,

he will never be a fans favourite here, he will not be a goalscoring success either, he has'nt scored consistantly throughout his career,

Gary Madine will score more goals per game than Bothroyd throughout his career at the same level.

Bothroyd got an England cap, so did Francis Jeffers.

nope i dont like him, its nothing personal, i just think he's a big time Charlie without the skill, check my posts when we signed him, i never said anything at the time cos i did.nt want to wee wee on anyones bonfire, but i was'nt wetting myself like hundreds of others, and i got in big grief for voicing concerns around the time of the first booing incident, i wish with all i hold dear that he'd prove me wrong and bang in another 20 odd for the season like he did once before, but im too old for fairy stories, and i tend to believe the tale about lightening not striking twice.

hope you are wrong but i suspect you wont be .......have never rated him and from what i've seen so far for us he's done nothing to change my mind .

77 goals in 321 games hardly suggests he will set the world on fire in the goalscoring department anyway, so I'd like to see him showing more in the way of creating for others.

if there are no others around him, how can he?

is he supposed to lay it off to the half way line, to the nearest supporting player?

if there are no others around him, how can he?

is he supposed to lay it off to the half way line, to the nearest supporting player?

less than 1 in 4 in his career, and its all our midfield and rodris fault, open your eyes will you, and actually read what others are saying instead of just hero worshiping a mediocre forward

Thread shows there is support for Jay - We have been spoiled with success last season and we want more quickly.

Lets get behind the lad ......... he has come after all and I gaurantee he will want to score goals for us.

Its up to Jones now to get the tactics right and play to Bothroyds strengths. Play higher up the pitch use the width and get crosses in.

COME ON JAY ......... WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT !!!