The reson is this:

Remember when Milan first arrived and we brought in loads of players that first January window?

Up until the we had been doing ok. We were up near the top.

The influx included alot of younger 'prospects' rather than known entities.

This time it has been exactly the same but on a bigger scale. No wonder we have gone on a loosing streak.

It is too simplistic to blame the manager.

I blame the transfer policy which has been remarkably similar in both instances.

The common denominator? Well it's not the manager.

It's the policy of buying promising but untried prospects.

It's like we keep buying for 2 years hence rather than the here and now.

Perhaps Milan has to take as much responsibility for this situation . Afterall he is the common denominator over both of these comparable periods in our recent history.

I thought you were going to blame Megson and O'Connor...

but you actually make some decent, valid points.

I think our general recruitment, not just the youngsters, has been our downfall.

There is enough "experience" in that side.

Remember when Milan first arrived and we brought in loads of players that first January window?

Up until the we had been doing ok. We were up near the top.

The influx included alot of younger 'prospects' rather than known entities.

This time it has been exactly the same but on a bigger scale. No wonder we have gone on a loosing streak.

It is too simplistic to blame the manager.

I blame the transfer policy which has been remarkably similar in both instances.

The common denominator? Well it's not the manager.

It's the policy of buying promising but untried prospects.

It's like we keep buying for 2 years hence rather than the here and now.

Perhaps Milan has to take as much responsibility for this situation . Afterall he is the common denominator over both of these comparable periods in our recent history.

i remember that, when the pipes froze and we didnt play for ages, then what happened, he sacked the manager.

I think some of the younger signings have been the best ones. We just needed to try and keep the spine of the old team to it and make calculated additions to it, which we have done to an extent but have perhaps taken it a bit far.

Teams that are weaker on paper and with less Championship experience have come up and made a bigger impression.

Its a combination of factors really, all these changes, injuries, bad decisions costing us and before you know it the whole thing has snowballed into a crisis, one minute were going down to Brighton hoping to go top and the next were sitting in the bottom three.

On a larger scale, this is what happened after the takeover. We were in second and missed a month of fixtures due to bad weather, we went to Huddersfield and lost and we were pretty poor that day but it was by no means a horror show. But then the little things started to build and fans and players alike lost it and we dropped from 2nd down to the basement again before arresting the slide at the last.